Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wait so he says before the game that WVU was like family and he always wanted to be a Gaytor and NOW he wants in? Treat him like you treated SBB and Tim Irvin after they left that when you say no to us you don't get to come back especiallywhen you ddisrespect us

You mean like the coaches disrespected him by offering late. Thats like an ex-griflriend or a girl who kindve likes you but is unsure at first finally coming up to you to ask you to be in a relationship once some other dude has beaten her ***** to a pulp/rag dolled her and now she wants to be with you again and to be treated like a special snowflake because she misses you. Nah. You **** and **** on that snowflake and show no respect, or mercy.You get fully disrespectful and smear it.

Semi-srs.

Advertisement
Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Caresssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Kid can kick rocks. He always wanted to be a gata and he's a one trick pony. Decent trick i'll admit, but 1 trick nonetheless

If this kid is as fast or very close to phillip dorsett speed. He's a take all day. Dorsett was a 1st round pick. The Edwards kid is doing the same thing and waiting for a UF offer. ***** crazy.

Mike Harley needs to understand there is nothing compelling about a West Virigina-Miami recruiting battle.

Nobody cares.

Enjoy your time in Morgantown like the great Ivan McCartney. Lol.

Kid can kick rocks. He always wanted to be a gata and he's a one trick pony. Decent trick i'll admit, but 1 trick nonetheless

If this kid is as fast or very close to phillip dorsett speed. He's a take all day. Dorsett was a 1st round pick. The Edwards kid is doing the same thing and waiting for a UF offer. ****s crazy.

Gators told Edwards that he would get an offer if he committed on the spot. Edwards is playing UF, not the otherway around...

Advertisement
Hartley understands that he is not good enough to get on the field next year at Miami.

He is a day 1 starter in Morgantown in that gimmick offense.

If this kid is as fast or very close to phillip dorsett speed. He's a take all day. Dorsett was a 1st round pick. The Edwards kid is doing the same thing and waiting for a UF offer. ****s crazy.

I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Hartley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

lmao he's just a teenage kid You serious with this ****? Because Miamis coaches inexplicably aren't getting it done with regards to recruiting, you get upset at a teenage kid. How about the coaches who offered him late as ****, and obviously didn't have him a priority? I guess they are ok though right?

The same ****ing coaches who said Miami needs more speed at receiver and recruit rodney scott, and that dingle kid only to drop both. Same coaches who missed on Jerry Jeudy. Same guys who missed on Holloman. Both of whom they recruited over Harley. Kids know they bring in recruits every year, if a kid is a secondary option this year what happens when they may get Plan A guys to commit and sign next year. That plan B/C/D guy like Harley knows he might be on that good bench. Since he was what his position coach/head coach wanted to take anyways. They'll give more of a shot to male mistakes and play to a plan A guy than someone like Harley.

Only way to explain the recreation o lack there of this year is that this class is really a filler class until next year like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] says. While that seems a but farfetched, I really hope that is the case.

We can debate if my reaction would be warranted if it was just a "teenage kid". But it's the family too trying to reach realllly far into that cookie jar on the back of a freakin' 3 star recruit. The Gayta comments were just the last straw. At some point you just have to draw some lines (regardless of your needs at the position) based on how a kid and his family handle their business- even moreso when the kid isn't even a freakin' elite recruit AND a local kid that is attempting to play local kid games. Do you seriously not think this kid and his dad would be ALL about the transfer game next if the Lil Gayta fan doesn't get the amt of playing time they'll think he's deserved of?

Hartley understands that he is not good enough to get on the field next year at Miami.

He is a day 1 starter in Morgantown in that gimmick offense.

Thats what I was saying, I think Harley knows he's a plan B/C kid and probably won't see the field IF AND A BIG IF for the moment Miami can get guys like Pope, Williams, etc... to commit next year.

Also, don't be soft...recruiting is a game, If Jerry Jeudy, Tyler Byrd, or whoever tf stud decides at the last second, he is going to flip to UM after openly announcing that his recruitment is closed, then fck the other team, we got what we needed to better ourselves.
Even right now...Harley put himself in a situation where UM should feel comfortable saying "If you really want us as an option, you will have to wait until Jeff Thomas makes a decision, because that USED to be your spot before you closed out your recruitment"

Lot of people complained that we didn't offer the SF 5'9 receiver over the out of state 5'9 receiver....Well, this staff actually DID offer him, and moved on to the OOS option when he declined. I see nothing wrong with this situation on Miami's side...especially since Thomas had grade concerns earlier in the year.

Advertisement
I'm all for letting the kid visit.....and then making his pops beg for a scholarship for his daughter (that'll never come) while he lets Hartley and Banda defile Mama Hartley. That said, Ol' Mike Irving seems to have some relationship with this Lil Gayta wannabe so it wouldn't surprise me if any damaged fences could be mended if they needed to be. Then again, that could've been Irving just taking to social media about ANY STA kid so I still say eff him and his whole family. You made your Mountainqueer bed.

lmao he's just a teenage kid You serious with this ****? Because Miamis coaches inexplicably aren't getting it done with regards to recruiting, you get upset at a teenage kid. How about the coaches who offered him late as ****, and obviously didn't have him a priority? I guess they are ok though right?

The same ****ing coaches who said Miami needs more speed at receiver and recruit rodney scott, and that dingle kid only to drop both. Same coaches who missed on Jerry Jeudy. Same guys who missed on Holloman. Both of whom they recruited over Harley. Kids know they bring in recruits every year, if a kid is a secondary option this year what happens when they may get Plan A guys to commit and sign next year. That plan B/C/D guy like Harley knows he might be on that good bench. Since he was what his position coach/head coach wanted to take anyways. They'll give more of a shot to male mistakes and play to a plan A guy than someone like Harley.

Only way to explain the recreation o lack there of this year is that this class is really a filler class until next year like [MENTION=12910]Brooklyndee[/MENTION] says. While that seems a but farfetched, I really hope that is the case.

We can debate if my reaction would be warranted if it was just a "teenage kid". But it's the family too trying to reach realllly far into that cookie jar on the back of a freakin' 3 star recruit. The Gayta comments were just the last straw. At some point you just have to draw some lines (regardless of your needs at the position) based on how a kid and his family handle their business- even moreso when the kid isn't even a freakin' elite recruit AND a local kid that is attempting to play local kid games. Do you seriously not think this kid and his dad would be ALL about the transfer game next if the Lil Gayta fan doesn't get the amt of playing time they'll think he's deserved of?

So you're telling me we can get Harley AND have him transfer if he ends up a JAG? Sign him up...whats the risk?

All you need to know about Harley's tiny hands and good brain is that he wants to go play for this putrid passing offense up in Gainesville.

Recruiting ain't for the soft and weak. We need WRs. Can't let our pride get in the way of improving our team.

If he wants in you take him. Can't gamble on Thomas and get stuck with neither of them. You go after both and take who commits first or take them both.

Advertisement
I think we get Devonta Smith.

Class will be three WR's.

Evidence Njoku
Devonta Smith
Jeff Thomas/Mike Harley/Jordan Pouncey

The reason we did not offer Harley earlier is that we wanted a class of Smith, Njoku and Hollimon/Jeudy.

If we strike out on that third group, I think DeeJay Dallas will play WR even though the coaches appear to like him at CB.

It is obvious that Devonta Smith is DeeJay's silent commit. Could not be more obvious. They were committed to Georgia together. Devonta Smith apparently loves Richt.

Advertisement

So you're telling me we can get Harley AND have him transfer if he ends up a JAG? Sign him up...whats the risk?

The risk? Of wasting a scholarship on a wannabe Gayta? You clearly haven't heard about the power move bout to happen then. George Clooney comin' on staff. EVERY chip gonna be beyond valuable.

Look at the WR depth chart for next season....Miami needs WRs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back