Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whether they want Hartley or not, got to be careful with the STA relationship.
Trust that Richt will handle it well either way.

This is Richt we are talking about. He already tried to getHarley back and explained at in home visit. That visit went to so well that many believed he was going to flip at any moment. Harley not only doesn't flip, he reaffirms his WV commitment then says UF was his dream school.

Sorry, he ****ed up if he is getting cold feet on WV. We did everything we were supposed to to get him in the class and he then disrespected us. If STA were to somehow get butthurt over us saying no more then they can go F their selfs. Richt ain't no Golden. No more begging for commits.

lmao yea Richt is doing an awesome job

Why do you as a FSU fan spend so much time on a Miami message board?

Is this dude a Nole?
Wow.

He's a Shannon slurper.

Advertisement
LOL saw that *** kicking and changed his mind real quick

If we were in a better position at WR, Dugans should tell him to **** off

But I'd still take him

My thoughts as well, would love to tell the kid to eat **** and live with his decision, but at the same time we need the talent.

If it's a choice between Jeff Thomas and Harley at this point, then it isn't a choice to me. But then again, that all depends on Thomas. For that matter, I think I'd rather have Pouncey than Harley. And after watching yesterday's game, I think I'd rather have Thomas than Jeudy too.

why not have them all guys. nothings guaranteed look at how we lost so many players at the end of the recruiting year. these are kids and thats why we cant get to emotional on this site people are reading plus jeudy haven't impressed me one bit thomas is the one who looks the part as the total package. and before you respond i m talking about how he carries himself.

I'm no being emotional about it. I said "If it's a choice". I'm just rearranging how I'd assess those 4 WR's given everything we have seen the last 4 weeks. After what I saw from Thomas yesterday I'd say he vaulted up a lot of peoples lists. I agree that they are kids.

Clinton Portis, he wanted to go to UF, but they wanted him at corner. Has he been offered a RB, we would've been left at the altar.

Ed Reed, LSU didn't want him, but if he had gotten an LSU offer my guess is that's where he would've been.

People get all bent out of shape about what or where a player wants to go. We have many examples of players who might've gone somewhere else, but the offer wasn't there, their dream school wanted them at another position, etc.

All this butthurt on display by the fans posting here is nothing more than a monthly vaginal movement. If a player can help you, isn't a trouble maker or has the right kind of character, and you can get him to ink with you thus bettering your team....none of the stuff leading up to that moment matters.

Again, if he can help us, a rational decision will be made and not an emotional one.

The funny thing to me is that those incoherent WVU fans are actually dangling by the thread of this kid's whims. I could care less what he does.

Really? I couldn't care less

Got to agree with NS on this one. I literally give zero ****s about this dude. I'm hoping for Pouncey and Thomas.

What did I say that sounds like I could care less. Or I couldn't. I don't know which is right I just don't care.

Advertisement
The funny thing to me is that those incoherent WVU fans are actually dangling by the thread of this kid's whims. I could care less what he does.

Got to agree with NS on this one. I literally give zero ****s about this dude. I'm hoping for Pouncey and Thomas.

What did I say that sounds like I could care less. Or I couldn't. I don't know which is right I just don't care.

You got some nerve pal

Clinton Portis, he wanted to go to UF, but they wanted him at corner. Has he been offered a RB, we would've been left at the altar.

Ed Reed, LSU didn't want him, but if he had gotten an LSU offer my guess is that's where he would've been.

People get all bent out of shape about what or where a player wants to go. We have many examples of players who might've gone somewhere else, but the offer wasn't there, their dream school wanted them at another position, etc.

All this butthurt on display by the fans posting here is nothing more than a monthly vaginal movement. If a player can help you, isn't a trouble maker or has the right kind of character, and you can get him to ink with you thus bettering your team....none of the stuff leading up to that moment matters.

Again, if he can help us, a rational decision will be made and not an emotional one.

LOL at the soccer mom with the pretend tough guy talk.

This is Richt we are talking about. He already tried to getHarley back and explained at in home visit. That visit went to so well that many believed he was going to flip at any moment. Harley not only doesn't flip, he reaffirms his WV commitment then says UF was his dream school.

Sorry, he ****ed up if he is getting cold feet on WV. We did everything we were supposed to to get him in the class and he then disrespected us. If STA were to somehow get butthurt over us saying no more then they can go F their selfs. Richt ain't no Golden. No more begging for commits.

Is this dude a Nole?
Wow.

He's a Shannon slurper.

He is a nole; has been on this board for a while under various screen names.

We need WRs and that STA connection. Sure Thomas looked good on 3 plays yesterday but it was 3 plays and who knows where he ends up. We need both and more. Idc what choice he made in the past. It's called recruiting for a reason.

Advertisement

I was just ripping you. If you say, I could care less, it implies you are actually concerned. Sorry, just the ******* professor coming out in me.

LMAO!

Whether they want Hartley or not, got to be careful with the STA relationship.
Trust that Richt will handle it well either way.

Advertisement
100% would rather have Thomas. Hopefully the allure of playing for the home school and Lovie Smith doesn't work on him and he decides to take his talents to south beach after he visits with his parents. We Land Thomas and somehow get Devonta Smith, thats a top haul and allows Deejay to primarily focus on CB which we have a big need.

The thing is, look what his character has showed us...everything else you pointed out, i agree with

100% would rather have Thomas. Hopefully the allure of playing for the home school and Lovie Smith doesn't work on him and he decides to take his talents to south beach after he visits with his parents. We Land Thomas and somehow get Devonta Smith, thats a top haul and allows Deejay to primarily focus on CB which we have a big need.

pouncey will contribute too if he comes

Advertisement

Is this dude a Nole?
Wow.

He's a Shannon slurper.

He is a nole; has been on this board for a while under various screen names.

Wrong. Just like most of you where wrong when defending your golden got. do you want to bump some of those threads? Show exactly what some of you whatevers posted defending the got

I Think its to late for Thomas, he looks to be a Gator. We should have been all over him a long time ago. Our upstate Florida recruiting really sucks.

Fvck Meek Harley. I'd go all in on Thomas. I'd rather strike out on Thomas than even pursue Meek.

Meek trolled UM a few days ago on Twitter. Now he's considering a visit? Nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back