Mike Harley visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% would rather have Thomas. Hopefully the allure of playing for the home school and Lovie Smith doesn't work on him and he decides to take his talents to south beach after he visits with his parents. We Land Thomas and somehow get Devonta Smith, thats a top haul and allows Deejay to primarily focus on CB which we have a big need.

pouncey will contribute too if he comes

No disrespect to Pouncey, but If we get Thomas and Smith to go with Njoku, Pouncey isn't seeing the field. **** I think Mullins is going to be sick and he is going to struggle with PT if we get those 2 guys and Cager healthy.

Advertisement
Harley always kills in noncontact drills.

But He was killing it in the state championship game with pads on doe you clown !

CmR says he wants more speed at WR and thomas and harley fits the bill

You can never have to much speed....

If you knew anything about Plant's wheelchair-ridden DBs you'd know that was going to happen, cumlips.

A local football legend, who doesn't even like Harley's game, told me he'd go off on Plant because their DBs are trash just like your mom's snatch.

Clinton Portis, he wanted to go to UF, but they wanted him at corner. Has he been offered a RB, we would've been left at the altar.

Ed Reed, LSU didn't want him, but if he had gotten an LSU offer my guess is that's where he would've been.

People get all bent out of shape about what or where a player wants to go. We have many examples of players who might've gone somewhere else, but the offer wasn't there, their dream school wanted them at another position, etc.

All this butthurt on display by the fans posting here is nothing more than a monthly vaginal movement. If a player can help you, isn't a trouble maker or has the right kind of character, and you can get him to ink with you thus bettering your team....none of the stuff leading up to that moment matters.

Again, if he can help us, a rational decision will be made and not an emotional one.

LOL at the soccer mom with the pretend tough guy talk.

What, you got some sand in your ******? Trust me, I'd say exactly what I said to the vast majority of the planet. You on the other hand, just run your mouth on the internet.

Great reply to some cold hard truth.

Franchise just mad that we gettin teased by a 3 star..Its like Taking a semi attractive chick out on the town who you feel you better then and they have the nerve to not give you the pussoir!! I feel you Franchie..but we are a few injuries from having Dayall Harris and Langham starting..

Advertisement
Whether they want Hartley or not, got to be careful with the STA relationship.
Trust that Richt will handle it well either way.

This is Richt we are talking about. He already tried to getHarley back and explained at in home visit. That visit went to so well that many believed he was going to flip at any moment. Harley not only doesn't flip, he reaffirms his WV commitment then says UF was his dream school.

Sorry, he ****ed up if he is getting cold feet on WV. We did everything we were supposed to to get him in the class and he then disrespected us. If STA were to somehow get butthurt over us saying no more then they can go F their selfs. Richt ain't no Golden. No more begging for commits.

STA isn't going to say anything quite honestly. Harriot's not going to want to burn that potential bridge should he want to jump on a support ops role I'm assuming.

hes not college material. He has quit on two college jobs in syracuse and fau in less than a years time at the schools. Hes a hs coach he seems to like it more.

100% would rather have Thomas. Hopefully the allure of playing for the home school and Lovie Smith doesn't work on him and he decides to take his talents to south beach after he visits with his parents. We Land Thomas and somehow get Devonta Smith, thats a top haul and allows Deejay to primarily focus on CB which we have a big need.

No disrespect to Pouncey, but If we get Thomas and Smith to go with Njoku, Pouncey isn't seeing the field. **** I think Mullins is going to be sick and he is going to struggle with PT if we get those 2 guys and Cager healthy.

here we go with the cager stuff again. pouncey will prob do more here than cager.

Advertisement
Clinton Portis, he wanted to go to UF, but they wanted him at corner. Has he been offered a RB, we would've been left at the altar.

Ed Reed, LSU didn't want him, but if he had gotten an LSU offer my guess is that's where he would've been.

People get all bent out of shape about what or where a player wants to go. We have many examples of players who might've gone somewhere else, but the offer wasn't there, their dream school wanted them at another position, etc.

All this butthurt on display by the fans posting here is nothing more than a monthly vaginal movement. If a player can help you, isn't a trouble maker or has the right kind of character, and you can get him to ink with you thus bettering your team....none of the stuff leading up to that moment matters.

Again, if he can help us, a rational decision will be made and not an emotional one.

I'm very certain that if Ed Reed wanted to go to LSU he could have. Don't know why people think LSU didn't want him. The fact is he and Reggie Wayne just wanted to go to Miami together. LSU wasn't the premier destination in 96, It was still Miami, FSU, and Texas.
1991 we win a Natty. 1992 we finish 3rd losing in the national championship to Bama. 1993 we finish 15th, played in the fiesta bowl and only lost to top10 teams. 1994 we finish 6th losing to National Champion Nebraska in Orange Bowl. 1995 we finish 20th and put on sanctions. So It's not like we were out of the spotlight when he was in HS.

here we go with the cager stuff again. pouncey will prob do more here than cager.

If you read what I wrote its not because of Cager that Pouncey wouldn't get PT, it's about everyone we would have at WR if we land smith and thomas. Pouncey isn't getting PT over Richards, Devonta Smith, Jeff Thomas, Braxton Berrios, or Dionte Mullins. And Cager is also coming off injury. So yeah, my opinion is if we land those 2 wrs, Pouncey is not playing, he and Njoku probably would get a RS.

If it's a choice between Jeff Thomas and Harley at this point, then it isn't a choice to me. But then again, that all depends on Thomas. For that matter, I think I'd rather have Pouncey than Harley. And after watching yesterday's game, I think I'd rather have Thomas than Jeudy too.

Yep rather have pounced than Harley

I'll take all 3. **** the games but we could use all 3.

Advertisement
No lie i don't get y'all we take all the the playmakers that want in **** what they saying until that ink dry keep trying he's legit stop the bs and then if we get Jeff Thomas and devantae plus Jordan are y'all legit still ****y about crooting like man we need as many playmakers as we can get to run Florida state and Clemson Alabama out of our backyard we need savages and this kid is a cane I would love that

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back