Mike Halrey

Sabetta

Junior
Premium
I had no clue how slick this dude was getting in and out of his routes. And for smaller WR he snatches the ball and tracks the ball beautifully. Looks like a high 4* to me. Add him to AR, Thomas, Cager, Mullins, Berrios and Njoku and we're incredibly explosive at the position. Great vid here.

[video=youtube;uZF6aYNJYIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZF6aYNJYIU[/video]

Advertisement
been told yall dis boy 4 real.........bandy said he was the hardest to cover at paradise camp n juedy n smith were there as well n he picked Harley

I had no clue how slick this dude was getting in and out of his routes. And for smaller WR he snatches the ball and tracks the ball beautifully. Looks like a high 4* to me. Add him to AR, Thomas, Cager, Mullins, Berrios and Njoku and we're incredibly explosive at the position. Great vid here.

[video=youtube;uZF6aYNJYIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZF6aYNJYIU[/video]

His route running is awesome...Hopefully it is with pads on too. That's what won me over when I was borderline on him. His feet are "average" but he is so explosive in and out of breaks that he is still sudden without having a ton of shake (more of a long strider than a make you miss guy with ball in his hands IMO)

Great vid. He does work in pads, too:

[HUDL]video/3/3865227/57f6ea1690f99313e06d0199[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure a year ago we were worried about not having any speed on the roster.

Check.

Advertisement
Miami got the most explosive WR at the Army game and the most explosive WR at the Under Armour game.

Miami got the most explosive WR at the Army game and the most explosive WR at the Under Armour game.

XpyOG7b.gif

Advertisement
Harley will bring a ton of speed to the offense... next year. Cat needs to gain a few more lbs. Letting a college safety tee off on him would be inhumane.

Coming out of high scool who is better bruce or harley

Just trying to get a comparison

Bruce -he has the make you miss aspect with the ball in his hands, Harley may be a little faster vertically but it's very close

Bruce did too much dancing, not enough "one move and go" to him IMO. If I'm not mistaken, that was the knock on him during his short stint with us.

Coming out of high scool who is better bruce or harley

Just trying to get a comparison

Bruce -he has the make you miss aspect with the ball in his hands, Harley may be a little faster vertically but it's very close

Harley is a lot faster than Bruce. Harley is 4.3 Bruce is 4.5. Bruce is more quick than fast.

Advertisement
Back