Michigan State vs. Northwestern

It's the humidity. A 95 degree August day when it's nice and humid with no air moving makes one of those hot days up north seem refreshing.
Yeah, it gets hot and humid in the northeast but when you step off the plane in Miami it is a different animal. The air is heavy, it is a different ballgame.

Advertisement
With all due respect. It gets much hotter in the midwest than it does in South Florida. MSU will not be affected by the heat or humidity. Everyone south of Tennessee thinks it snows 10 months of the year in every state north. Not the case. Summers in the Midwest are brutal. Humidity is worse in the midwest too. The all time high in Miami is like 98. Michigan all time highes are in the 110's...
😂

With all due respect. It gets much hotter in the midwest than it does in South Florida. MSU will not be affected by the heat or humidity. Everyone south of Tennessee thinks it snows 10 months of the year in every state north. Not the case. Summers in the Midwest are brutal. Humidity is worse in the midwest too. The all time high in Miami is like 98. Michigan all time highes are in the 110's...
I did 2 a days in Michigan summer for college coming from south Florida high school. I never broke sweat. Literally.

Advertisement
I really don't think Northwestern is any good right now. They got a bunch of slow white guys trying to play Big 10 ball. QB is an average guy who could not cut it at Clemson. Northwestern may work themselves into a good team eventually, but right now they suck. MSU does not worry me at all.
A Miami fan should know to expect competitive game

They looked pretty good tonight. Walker is a stud and I knew that going in but I was surprised the ol did a pretty good job overall. Walker made them look better than they are. QB and Wrs are decent. Bailor and Reed do have speed though.

Defensively they were super aggressive in the first half going man outside and bringing 5-6 guys after the QB. The front is solid but aren't going to get a consistent rush by themselves. They're deep at dl. Lbs were decent. The corners looked bad and should've been burnt more than they were. Williams the Alabama transfer was the worst. Gervin is ok.

Overall better than I thought they'd be. It's hard to say how good they'll be this early but I'm a little more worried than I was 6 months ago

Ok, just like Florida 2 stars are better than Ohio 5 stars right?
Not at all. Coaching sucks down here. Those guys can play in the Midwest. Just saying their summers are nothing. Spent every summer growing up in Michigan. No shirt. Hours in the sun. Not a bit of sunburn. 30 min down here I’m in trouble. Different animal.
Winters? We don’t stand a chance. I’ve done that too.

Advertisement
What? East Lansing averages like 10F cooler than Miami during the summer.

My big bro is like don't get geeked u know this result in your heart. I did have a dream it was 7-7 first quarter
Nothing wrong with being real.

I want the Canes to win but know it would be a major upset. The game is an excellent barometer. We’ll know how much the program has grown this off-season. I’ll be disappointed if the game is more or less over at halftime. I want to see a tough, fast, smart, well-coached Canes team tomorrow. I want Alabama to have to earn the win.

Last edited:
Stop the nonsense...

Advertisement
Tucker is no joke. He’ll turn that program around. I just hope it’s not at our expense. This is our year. I expect everyone to bring us their A game. Beat Alabama

Advertisement
This thread delivers…if my pops was reading lol. That mother f@cker loved talking about weather. Bunch of Al Rokers over here on CIS haha. Good stuff gents.

***** MSU. I’m tired of worrying about games like that. Bout time to sack up and beat the teams we are supposed to beat without doubt. I feel like we are getting closer to that reality as a program.

So many on this board were way too low on Michigan state this season. Have been saying it for months and just about everyone told me I’m nuts. We got a test with them coming to hard rock

Advertisement
Back