Michigan State vs. Northwestern

No one roots harder for the Canes than @Dwinstitles
best friends lol GIF by Laff

Advertisement
Northwestern is so slow, it’s they made Michigan State look fast.

sorry sir
Haha. I don’t have any issues with people like you that think Alabama rolls today. They’re the defending champ who dominated the second best team in the country their last game out. It’s not an unreasonable thing to expect the same today. Though, I’m a believer that anything can happen once the ball is kicked off. Ole Miss wasn’t that good last year and they gave Bama all they could handle. Florida’s D was garbage, and they shot themselves in the foot too many times or they would have beat Saban.

It’s the people that after one game, are propping up Mich St, NC State, VT, App St Etc. We should expect to beat those teams. I don’t give a **** about prior season disappointments or what’s transpired over the past 20 years under 4 other coaches. This team is talented and good enough with this schedule, that barring unforeseen injuries, 10-2 should be the expectation. If this team doesn’t win 10 games, there’s a ******* problem. Period.

Old man. A MSU grade and Cane fan said he’s more worried about MSU than Bama. I say he’s nuts. Noon sun wins it for us.

You, my man, are my man! Senjutsu!!!! Made sure my son’s first concert experience was Maiden. He was 11 and lost his mind with Aces High and the plane right out of the shoot. Was just playing Wasted Years acoustic about eight minutes ago. Up the Irons!
I have never seen them live. If they ever tour in my region I will be front row center. I can't get enough of this album, Darkest Hour IMO is the best, but I have changed my mind a few times already......

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back