Michigan State vs. Northwestern

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t know about all that. I grew up in Ann Arbor and lived for 1 year in MiAmi and now live in Atlanta.
The Midwest weather in the summer is like Atlanta in the fall and like Miami in the winter. I couldn’t believe how hot and humid Miami was until like November
I could feel the weather in Miami it was so thick.
Google Kansas city, St Louis and Indianapolis summer months and humidity. Summer is Summer and Fall is Fall in these midwest cities.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I really don't think Northwestern is any good right now. They got a bunch of slow white guys trying to play Big 10 ball. QB is an average guy who could not cut it at Clemson. Northwestern may work themselves into a good team eventually, but right now they suck. MSU does not worry me at all.

Advertisement
Wait?? This is a dude???!
1630727919988.gif

I'm watching he game while listening to the new Iron Maiden album. Wow, I must say it is good stuff
You, my man, are my man! Senjutsu!!!! Made sure my son’s first concert experience was Maiden. He was 11 and lost his mind with Aces High and the plane right out of the shoot. Was just playing Wasted Years acoustic about eight minutes ago. Up the Irons!

Advertisement
Back