Michigan State vs. Northwestern

Advertisement
Michigan State is not gonna be easy. Glad we’re playing them at home at least.
They were so ******* weird to watch last year

they beat Michigan and Northwestern but then honestly dude it looked like they didn’t belong in D1 a couple of games I saw. It was bad. Not sure what they’re off-season was like

Advertisement
Weird, panicky call by NW to go for it on 4d there.

Advertisement
R.6ef624126e9ac4992b27fda5d1174944

they beat Michigan and Northwestern but then honestly dude it looked like they didn’t belong in D1 a couple of games I saw. It was bad. Not sure what they’re off-season was like
I'm with you. It just seems like one of those teams we lose to for no **** reason.

Advertisement

They added a **** ton of transfers, from what I could see they had a ton leave and more come in from transfer portal, number I saw was 20 but its probably more.. definitely a different team from last season

Advertisement
I'm with you. It just seems like one of those teams we lose to for no **** reason.
I feel like we just play down to their speed sometimes and fall into their game

I think that’s why people are concerned. Noon game. Kinda boring. You can feel the low energy

I think Lashlees offense fixes that….hopefully

Teams with speed I saw them play last year just throttled them

They added a **** ton of transfers, from what I could see they had a ton leave and more come in from transfer portal, number I saw was 20 but its probably more.. definitely a different team from last season
Interesting….

well ****….

Im not scared of Mich ST at all but I also lovr that they're beating NW down for 2 reasons.
1. Mike Greenturd and Mike Tampon are both alums from there so I always want them to lose and cry on ESPN
2. I want us to have all the touch challenges this year because wins are great but we need more then just wins we need to get better for the real primetime games that we dont shine enough in

Advertisement
Back