Michigan State HC Mark Dantonio retires

Saw this one coming. A few consecutive poor seasons and a recruiting scandal. Easy call.

Advertisement
Advertisement
See GaTech game for how much that means.

I'm just as frustrated and sorely lacking confidence in Manny right now, but this past season can't be the barometer for our team....

Also, see Ga Tech's games against teams not named Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch them give Urban 20 million and year.

Meechigan State might be lucky to have a football program come this time next year if the allegations are true. NCAA has been wanting to drop a sledgehammer on someone to make an example ever since they blew the Miami investigation, but won't dare touch the sacred cows like Michigan, PSU, or Bama. MSU is the perfect school for Emmert to crush in order to show that the NCAA still has enforcement power.

Advertisement
Reminder that Miami lost to a GT team that was in their 1st year transitioning away from triple option.

MSU could hire the Navy coach, or Enos, and it still wouldn't guarantee the W.

I think an MSU team coRched by Al Golden or Randy Shannon, playing on the road, would beat a Miami team coRched by Manuolo Diaz.

I think an MSU team coRched by Al Golden or Randy Shannon, playing on the road, would beat a Miami team coRched by Manuolo Diaz.

Golden is already in state. He could hire Enos and as they say "Payback is a *****"

Advertisement
Back