Michigan State HC Mark Dantonio retires

Advertisement
zJ0ZxQG.gif

The day before signing day? Bold.
I know the individual in this picture. We played at Miami together. I am sorry I do not remember the name of this individual but would like to know the name and certainly send my highest regards. I was 34 and played Inside LB. Started 3 years captain of the defensive senior year. Last name is Cosden. Nickname "DB".

Advertisement
This is out of left field, I've always had a lot of respect for Dantonio. This will be a very interesting lists of HC candidates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the individual in this picture. We played at Miami together. I am sorry I do not remember the name of this individual but would like to know the name and certainly send my highest regards. I was 34 and played Inside LB. Started 3 years captain of the defensive senior year. Last name is Cosden. Nickname "DB".
You were there during some very rough times. If you ever heard a kid on a bus driving by making fun of you for wearing pink (faded red) scrimmage jerseys, it was me and Id like to say I'm sorry.

Advertisement
Michigan State has been the up north Canes for a while now. Elite defenses combined w/ absolutely terrible offense.

Michigan State has been the up north Canes for a while now. Elite defenses combined w/ absolutely terrible offense.
Sounds like the perfect place for a QB whisperer. I know a guy who's looking for a job.

Advertisement
Back