Michigan State HC Mark Dantonio retires

Advertisement
I get why USC and FSU have had their problems, but why is MSU hitting hard times?

Not that they were ever great, but a lot better than this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He really screwed MSU. He stayed on for about a month and a half after the bowl just so he could get that zillion dollar bonus somewhere around January 15.

Then he resigns right before signing day.

Not very ethical.

If he wanted the bonus so badly, he at least could have waited until after signing day to resign.

NO not very ethical at all

But IF your intent is to ***** someone....DO IT RIGHT!!

He really really screwed MSU....then got paid for doing it !! :oops:

There looking at Bret bielema

Anecdotal but the Spartan fans I know are going insane right now and are not thrilled about the potential of hiring a guy that proved he was a corch outside of the Wisky system. It's getting so bad with them that they're all turning on Dantonio and those sentiments will become more and more public the longer the embarrassment of search continues and even worse if this hire/future seasons are a disaster.

Dont know but someone said the Stars are lining up :unsure:

Football program in total disarray ....New coach....Maybe new system.....transfers...BIG BIG SCANDAL

VS.

Manny?

Hmmmm...Think we need a WHOLE LOT MORE to go wrong at MSU to even this game up

Anecdotal, but the Spartan fans I know are going insane right now and are not thrilled about the potential of hiring a guy that proved he was a corch outside of the Wisky system. It's getting so bad with them that they're all turning on Dantonio and those sentiments will become more and more public the longer the embarrassment of search continues and even worse if this hire/future seasons are a disaster.

Ya it’s getting ugly in East Lansing, they’ve already had 4 coaches turn them down and any big time name is smart enough to avoid all the legal trouble and drama going on behind the scenes. The Curtis Blackwell lawsuit is really going to hurt them.

Advertisement
Ya it’s getting ugly in East Lansing, they’ve already had 4 coaches turn them down and any big time name is smart enough to avoid all the legal trouble and drama going on behind the scenes. The Curtis Blackwell lawsuit is really going to hurt them.
maybe they should call willie, lol.

It's Larry Pfohl AKA Lex Luger. have no connection to him. He was just one of my favorite professional wrestlers when I was young.
View attachment 110913
Oh just saw this. Thxs 4 responding. Now I remember. He came to Miami after being kicked off the team Penn State. Eventually, at an away game, he rubbed **** all over the hotel room wall. Coach Selmer kicked him off the team for that episode. Roids negatively affected many dudes. I heard he straightened out in his latter years. Good for him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back