Michael Pratt

I don't care who we go after, as long as he a quality "get" and preferably somebody that speaks the same "language" as Dawson. That shortens the learning curve quite a bit, if he speaks "air raid"..

Last edited:
Advertisement
It would be dumb to blow a rs just to do it in cleanup. That’s bad roster management. Everything has gone as planned , save JB for conference play to be used as a gimmick. Now if the unthinkable happens Emory will burn his shirt but if not it makes no sense to do it just to do it.
He needs all the reps in the world. What’s a RS freshman worth if he is good enough for the NFL? Use em or lose em. Times have changed.

Oh my God, people are still doing this?

First, Pratt is going pro (yes, he could technically play another year, but this is his 4th year at Tulane). Second, if he doesn't go pro, he's not transferring. He absolutely loves Tulane. His sister goes to Tulane. He's making more NIL $ than TVD. He's not leaving, so stop with this stuff.

He’s the best QB Texas has. He’s just behind the son of Austin in Quinn ewers and a manning. Politics

Jit remind me of a bigger but less shifty Daunte Culpepper.

Keep up the good fight doing the Lord’s work and let’s get this kid in Miami.

Advertisement
He needs all the reps in the world. What’s a RS freshman worth if he is good enough for the NFL? Use em or lose em. Times have changed.

Jacurri has proven he is a gamer.

He has to fix his mechanics and consistency. He will be more than fine if he can pull it off.

Is Murphy a true passer or is he just an athlete playing QB? Can he make reads and throws? Dont want another RB/athlete pretending to be a QB

The whole reason why Pratt would be far and away any sane person's 1a choice is that Murphy is a complete unknown. While Pratt has been performing at a premium level already.

But Star-whores gonna star-****.

Advertisement
I don’t understand the fascination with redshirting QBs. If he’s the viable 2 now and 1 in ‘24 play him.

If an exp transfer beats him in ‘24 he’s either gone or can dabble with a RS then. **** I would still play him to keep him sharp. One moped ride away from starting.
I have no problem either way. I actually thought he should have gone in earlier vs Temple. As late as he went in and as little as he got to do, I almost feel like it was a wasted game IF we're shirting him.

Oh my God, people are still doing this?

First, Pratt is going pro (yes, he could technically play another year, but this is his 4th year at Tulane). Second, if he doesn't go pro, he's not transferring. He absolutely loves Tulane. His sister goes to Tulane. He's making more NIL $ than TVD. He's not leaving, so stop with this stuff.
He makes more NIL money than TVD? Ain’t no way. Canes outbagged Bama for TVD. I refuse to believe that.

Advertisement
Just saw Pratt’s 22 highlights.
**** good with my non scouting eyes.
But didn’t seem to have a high draft grade at the end of 22.

If he doesn’t move up this year I could see him slide back to the crib.

Advertisement
I have no problem either way. I actually thought he should have gone in earlier vs Temple. As late as he went in and as little as he got to do, I almost feel like it was a wasted game IF we're shirting him.
I agree. Chit I want to see Williams in during the 1st half vs. GT for one series, and Brown used in special situations once needed. Play 'em all, give them a specific piece of the playbook, keep them ready. You're 4-0 and the starter injured his throwing shoulder last year, can't let this thing completely fall apart if something goes wrong.

Mop up duty and handing the ball off majority the plays isn’t worth blowing a shirt. He’s already played more than most true Fr. That’s not even counting the practice reps.

Advertisement
Back