Michael Pratt

Advertisement
Mop up duty and handing the ball off majority the plays isn’t worth blowing a shirt. He’s already played more than most true Fr. That’s not even counting the practice reps.
...practice reps. Absolutely worthless in comparison to game reps. Take a look at the end of ND vs OSU and let me know what practice reps are worth.

To redshirt or not redshirt is the debate. What they do when he's in is up to Dawson. Keep letting him play, throw, run a college huddle, see college speed. He's not getting that playing 2 hand touch for 8 snaps in practice.

Right...I am sure Sark is playing Ewers cause he doesnt want to win as many games possible. This statement is like saying Emory is better than TVD. ******* stupid
You just watched Miami, your favorite team, have a head coach because his dad was the mayor and you don’t believe politics exist in college sports. Quinn is talented it’s not like he’s some scrub.. but yeah. Idk what to tell you brother. But happy Friday!

Raiola and Air Noland haven't signed yet
A lot can happen in a season ... every HS QB with an ego thinks they can step in like Dante Moore.

Advertisement
Why is everyone so sure Maalik Murphy hits the portal?

He's the clear #2 and, if Ewers does declare, shouldn't have a problem holding off Manning. I don't think sark plays Manning for a sake of it

People are downplaying Pratt… not sure why.

Crazy stat? Pratt has started 7 games vs ranked opponents in last two years, in those 7 starts he’s accumulated 282YPG & 21 TDs/ 1 INT.

Crazier stat? He’s had FOUR different OCs in FOUR years. Never missed a beat.
they hate s.fla qbs on here.

Though there is a ton of em in the nfl lol

Advertisement
You think they just haven’t given him a single rep in a game bc he’s improved so much?
No, I think it was stated that Emory gets non conference portion of schedule+ gtech! And, save brown as a gimmick in conference play. They hoping only tvd for a@m,FSU, Clemson,unc! Brown for bc, ncst, uva, Louisville

Advertisement
He makes more NIL money than TVD? Ain’t no way. Canes outbagged Bama for TVD. I refuse to believe that.

He made A LOT more than TVD last season. If TVD got a raise, maybe not, but Tulane pays A LOT in NIL. You'd be shocked. Either way, he's not transferring to Miami or anywhere else.

Just saw Pratt’s 22 highlights.
**** good with my non scouting eyes.
But didn’t seem to have a high draft grade at the end of 22.

If he doesn’t move up this year I could see him slide back to the crib.

Pratt didn't have a high draft grade because he said he was coming back pretty early. Also, he played most of last year with basically a broken heel. He didn't practice at all for the last 9 weeks of the season and only showed up on Saturdays to play. He strained his MCL in the opener this year, missed the Ole Miss game (which they win easily with him) and the Southern Miss game. He's back now, but not 100%.

Wouldn't be surprised if someone like Kaidon Salter or Cardell Williams hit the portal.

I also remember watching Brock Vandagriff and I was like "oml, he'll be one". Well, lol...

Advertisement
Agreed, except Pratt is from here (grew up in Boca) has friends on team with X being very close to him… the distance and relationships could prove big. I would assume if the money is close Miami would win out if we push.

Pratt has 8-9 guys on Tulane's roster from South Florida, including 5-6 he grew up playing with, and 2 that he played in high school with at Deerfield. He's also very close to Yulkeith Brown, who transferred to Tulane from Texas A&M and went to Miami Central.

Advertisement
Back