Cam McCormick Senior
Premium
If TVD goes pro. This is the answer.

History repeats itself
B7158283-AFCF-4A12-AF91-2F2186B9BC0E.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I would like to be able to get up big against a team like GT coming up. Let Emory get in there with the first team to see what he looks like against P5 programs.

Advertisement
Getting Pratt for one would be massive. Would give Emory one more year to incubate. It also wouldn't run off a blue-chip 2024 flip, as they'd know it's just one year and then wide-open competition.

Pratt may help keep X and/or Colbie around for one more, too, and/or attract a stud transfer WR.

Advertisement
Getting Pratt for one would be massive. Would give Emory one more year to incubate. It also wouldn't run off a blue-chip 2024 flip, as they'd know it's just one year and then wide-open competition.

Pratt may help keep X and/or Colbie around for one more, too, and/or attract a stud transfer WR.
Also good to know, Tulane’s OC was on the same staff with Guidry for 3/4 years at McNeese State… so there’s some familiarity in terms of contact there.

We'll most likely be fighting FSU, ND, and possibly Bama, at minimum. The price will be high, for sure.
Agreed, except Pratt is from here (grew up in Boca) has friends on team with X being very close to him… the distance and relationships could prove big. I would assume if the money is close Miami would win out if we push.

Wow I didn’t realize that. Pratt makes the most sense to me considering he’s local. Maalik is the grand prize for everyone next year but I have a feeling the Bama’s, OSUs, Oregon’s etc of the world are also going to make massive NIL offers

Advertisement
Back