Michael Pratt

Advertisement
Maalik is going to be the prize of the portal. We need to be right there after him. His HS film is pretty **** good, some of the throws when he's literally flicking it 40 yards in stride to a receiver is crazy. Arm strength, size, mobile. I get the reservation about experience, but that's not going to stop every other premier school needing a QB from going pedal to the metal for him.

How many more games can Emory play in b4 losing his shirt?

I'm an MM fan if he portals. Not discounting Pratt.

I'm sure there were Nebraska fans saying Jake Garcia me. Probably GT/UGa fans saying Jacurri Brown me. etc, etc.. Nothing new. Give me a proven guy from a smaller conference who's eager to prove at the highest level all-day, err'day.
People are downplaying Pratt… not sure why.

Crazy stat? Pratt has started 7 games vs ranked opponents in last two years, in those 7 starts he’s accumulated 282YPG & 21 TDs/ 1 INT.

Crazier stat? He’s had FOUR different OCs in FOUR years. Never missed a beat.

Advertisement
How many more games can Emory play in b4 losing his shirt?

I'm an MM fan if he portals. Not discounting Pratt.
I don’t understand the fascination with redshirting QBs. If he’s the viable 2 now and 1 in ‘24 play him.

If an exp transfer beats him in ‘24 he’s either gone or can dabble with a RS then. **** I would still play him to keep him sharp. One moped ride away from starting.

Advertisement
I don’t understand the fascination with redshirting QBs. If he’s the viable 2 now and 1 in ‘24 play him.

If an exp transfer beats him in ‘24 he’s either gone or can dabble with a RS then. **** I would still play him to keep him sharp. One moped ride away from starting.
It would be dumb to blow a rs just to do it in cleanup. That’s bad roster management. Everything has gone as planned , save JB for conference play to be used as a gimmick. Now if the unthinkable happens Emory will burn his shirt but if not it makes no sense to do it just to do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I believe he’ll be draft eligible, assuming he doesn’t declare and TVD does. He’ll probably be 1b on the transfer market second only to Murphy. A plug and play QB into what’s proving to be a good offense, plus he being from south Florida, I’ll definitely be watching.
IF he doesn't declare (and TVD does), going by Vegas odds, Miami would have to be the favorite.

Chance to win:✅
Playing time: ✅
Portal money: ✅
Coached well: ✅
Competition: ✅

Advertisement
Back