Michael Pratt

He sure looked good in the Senior Bowl.

And dudes on here were jerking off to him LOL.

Certified hot garbage.
In fairness Pratt was mentioned by DMoney too as someone Miami had interest in, last year AND next year. Pratt makes TVD look like hot garbage, and Cam Ward makes Pratt look like hot garbage. Both can be true. Glad it worked out for us.

Advertisement
Pratt had a bad senior bowl game. He an excellent week of practices. Go look at the all the tweets, quotes and articles that mention him as one of the best QBs there. He's also not close to 100%.

Yeah, Pratt isn't any better than TVD. The guys I wanted were Howard, Taulia and Ward (but not his dad). We soooo lucked out by getting Ward. Maybe Popover turns into a franchise QB. But I definitely wouldn't have wanted to go into 2024 deciding between him, Brown and Williams. Terrifying how close a call that was.

Yes, he is. A lot better.

I haven't watched Pratt play. But for the record, stats say otherwise. Pratt's TD/INT numbers from 2020-2023 are: 20/8; 21/8; 27/5; 22/5.

If we got 22/5 from TVD as opposed to 19/12, we are better than 7-6. Turnovers killed us. And when we didn't turn it over, we stayed in/won games (a la Clemson win).

Not wild about "game managers," but game managers that don't turn it over would have been better than what we got from TVD this year.

He was a game manager because the OC's he had ran that type of offense. Willie Fritz is and always has been a ground and pound guy. He had Tyjae Spears, who is going to be one of the better RBs in the NFL in 2022 and 2023 and last year had a freshman who ran for 1400 yards. Fritz and his OCs didn't want or need Pratt to throw for 300 yards a game, but he easily could have in a different offense.

Pratt had a bad senior bowl game. He an excellent week of practices. Go look at the all the tweets, quotes and articles that mention him as one of the best QBs there. He's also not close to 100%.
no nfl scouts care about the game...most of them likely were gone already.

Long as he performed during the week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back