Miami working on Richt extension

Well too bad for you but we’ll get whatever Richt gives us so all you can do is take it. The banner trick won’t work this time with Richt- the admin will sooner shut this program down before they fire Richt, barring some major scandal.

We don’t need to win titles to have a great fun program. Finish top 10-20 every year, recruit great, contend for playoffs occasionally, contend for acc consistently, and this will be plenty good enough here.

Not really.

The standard is contend for the playoffs consistently.

Like last year, just a little better, with at least one more win and with better QB play.

Advertisement
All of you against him getting an extension, does not matter what you think or not think. This is a business decision between the administration and the coach. If he wants and extension, asked for it, and is getting one, great for him - the admin (his boss) must feel he’s earned it. I guess none of you would like an early extension at your own jobs, if you meeting the goals, that right?

Well too bad for you but we’ll get whatever Richt gives us so all you can do is take it. The banner trick won’t work this time with Richt- the admin will sooner shut this program down before they fire Richt, barring some major scandal.

We don’t need to win titles to have a great fun program. Finish top 10-20 every year, recruit great, contend for playoffs occasionally, contend for acc consistently, and this will be plenty good enough here.

Absolutely ******* not. What school do you think this is? Virginia Tech? That is not acceptable at the U.

Jesus wept

Some people here are setting their sights low. We aren't Va Tech where top 15 should be considered a big success. We were briefly ranked no.2, but who cares. We fell apart after that. And honestly, even when we were 10-0, I don't think anybody really thought we were the second best team in the country. (Unless you had some massive Hurricane glasses on.)

Richt honestly inherited a better situation than Shannon or Golden. Golden left behind better talent than either Coker or Shannon did. Especially on offense, which has been the worse side of the ball in Richt's tenure. And also is the side of the ball that Richt is in charge of.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Some people here are setting their sights low. We aren't Va Tech where top 15 should be considered a big success. We were briefly ranked no.2, but who cares. We fell apart after that. And honestly, even when we were 10-0, I don't think anybody really thought we were the second best team in the country. (Unless you had some massive Hurricane glasses on.)

Richt honestly inherited a better situation than Shannon or Golden. Golden left behind better talent than either Coker or Shannon did. Especially on offense, which has been the worse side of the ball in Richt's tenure. And also is the side of the ball that Richt is in charge of.

Useless drivel.
But thanks for reminding us that winning national championships are cool.
Totally lost sight of this.

Nobody in college football actually finishes a contract and then gets extended. That’s called contract expiration, you big dummies.
Fred would be so proud of you for carrying on and continuing to convey his message to those worthy of receiving it.

you-big-dummy.gif

Advertisement
It's always the good news like this that makes it crystal clear who the trolls are that lurk this site.

Advertisement

Ehh idk about all that lmao

I don't see how this could possibly be a surprise to anyone. It's the right move for all parties involved, with the exception of a small percentage of fans, who can and will never be please with anything. Some people are just cut from that type of old, sour cloth.

Ask yourself this question, what recruit will see this extension and think to himself, "whelp, that takes Miami out of consideration for me"

I'll wait for your response!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back