Miami working on Richt extension

Advertisement
Miami wins the ****** division of college football and the admin and fans go nuts.

MR had a 5 game losing streak last year and a season ending 3 game losing streak this year, but let's champion MR as the coach who accomplished miracles and didn't get canned for not being good enough at UGA.

Welcome back!

I’m so glad you’re here.

Hey, and don’t worry about the facts, they’re not important anyway, we’re just all glad you’re here to join in the fun.

I was really to starting to miss your incessant hateful trollish posts, but I knew you wouldn’t let me down, your hate is just too strong.

Please keep posting, I find your constant one track batshlt crazy hate of Mark Richt and Miami funny as fūck.

Welcome back!

I’m so glad you’re here.

Hey, and don’t worry about the facts, they’re not important anyway, we’re just all glad you’re here to join in the fun.

I was really to starting to miss your incessant hateful trollish posts, but I knew you wouldn’t let me down, your hate is just too strong.

Please keep posting, I find your constant one track batshlt crazy hate of Mark Richt and Miami funny as fūck.

You're right. I actually think it was a 4 game streak. My apologies.

I don't hate Miami, I just don't like MR. I know your brain can't separate those two. But just give it a shot Corky. I also hate Miamis basketball uniforms. Does that mean I pull for them to lose? Jim Morris sucks balls too. Does that equate to not liking the baseball team or university? Or does it only apppy to MR and the football program?

Anyone in here who thinks Richt only had the choice of UVA and Miami is dumb af.

Yall really are sheople to media and reports.

Mark Richt could have taken the job of any coach in the nation who doesn't currently have a championship, imo.

Im pretty sure he gets calls and offers every single offseason. I imagine he's gotten his fair share this season as well.

Willie Taggart(Fuqin Bum and below average) just replaced a championship coach and these guys think that schools aren't desperate enough to call an active coach with .739 win percentage??

how sway?

Advertisement

I don't hate Miami, I just don't like MR. I know your brain can't separate those two. But just give it a shot Corky. I also hate Miamis basketball uniforms. Does that mean I pull for them to lose? Jim Morris sucks balls too. Does that equate to not liking the baseball team or university? Or does it only apppy to MR and the football program?

You’re the gift that keeps on giving.

Like I said before, don’t worry about your continual dissociation from actual facts, that’s totally unimportant. Nobody actually expects you to be grounded in reality.

Please continue to make every single one of your posts about how much you hate Mark Richt. You’re like the standard for a Mark Richt hate by which all others measure themselves.

Plus, I get to laugh my *** off at you. Keep it up.

This. They never learn.

No reason to extend him now. Nobody is taking Richt from us. Guy was a step away from retirement when we saved him. His other option was to go to UVA.

So if things dont work out, that means less money for the next coach.

Why do this????

Exactly. He wasn’t going anywhere.
Just gave a million of his own money to the IPF lol

You’re the gift that keeps on giving.

Like I said before, don’t worry about your continual dissociation from actual facts, that’s totally unimportant. Nobody actually expects you to be grounded in reality.

Please continue to make every single one of your posts about how much you hate Mark Richt. You’re like the standard for a Mark Richt hate by which all others measure themselves.

Plus, I get to laugh my *** off at you. Keep it up.

Are you still hurt because I said he was fired from UGA for not being good enough, or because I mixed up the losing streak?

Maybe because we won the terrible Coastal or because he barely took out a bad FSU.

Maybe his grade school offense has you down. Maybe you see that he can't compete with the present football powers.

Did the fact they played too many games without a weekend off hurt, or maybe the terrible ending to the season. I mean, some dope named Dabo embarrassed him in front of the college football world. Well, so did Pitt. And to a lesser extent, Wisky did too.

Maybe the fact he couldn't close it out on signing day. He sure didn't deserve a contract extension for that either.

So tell me Corky, why so down and out about all the non facts about Mark.

Are you still hurt because I said he was fired from UGA for not being good enough, or because I mixed up the losing streak?

Maybe because we won the terrible Coastal or because he barely took out a bad FSU.

Maybe his grade school offense has you down. Maybe you see that he can't compete with the present football powers.

Did the fact they played too many games without a weekend off hurt, or maybe the terrible ending to the season. I mean, some dope named Dabo embarrassed him in front of the college football world. Well, so did Pitt. And to a lesser extent, Wisky did too.

Maybe the fact he couldn't close it out on signing day. He sure didn't deserve a contract extension for that either.

So tell me Corky, why so down and out about all the non facts about Mark.

LOL

558EAB5C-8F7C-41D4-9AFA-EB4C8BC9CF32.gif

Advertisement
Some people here are setting their sights low. We aren't Va Tech where top 15 should be considered a big success. We were briefly ranked no.2, but who cares. We fell apart after that. And honestly, even when we were 10-0, I don't think anybody really thought we were the second best team in the country. (Unless you had some massive Hurricane glasses on.)

Richt honestly inherited a better situation than Shannon or Golden. Golden left behind better talent than either Coker or Shannon did. Especially on offense, which has been the worse side of the ball in Richt's tenure. And also is the side of the ball that Richt is in charge of.

You smoking crack?

I hope Richt goes 10-2 every year so we never win a title but can never fire him. The tears from trolls and haters like you will be delicious and feed me for a decade. Lol

You smoking crack?

I hope Richt goes 10-2 every year so we never win a title but can never fire him. The tears from trolls and haters like you will be delicious and feed me for a decade. Lol

I’m not going to lie...you’re kind of weird for wishing that.

Really, just as bad as he is.

What kind of weird shlt is that?

At least that guy is a straight up hater troll. Nothing complicated about him. Simple, pure, unadulterated hate.

What is your issue?

Advertisement
You smoking crack?

And you dopes say I'm not a Miami fan. At least I want to can MR so Miami can win title.

Maybe OriginalCaneCuntt thinks this way too.

I’m not going to lie...you’re kind of weird for wishing that.

Really, just as bad as he is.

What kind of weird shlt is that?

At least that guy is a straight up hater troll. Nothing complicated about him. Simple, pure, unadulterated hate.

What is your issue?

Why do guys like you always fall back on the words "hater" and "troll" when you can't think of anything better to say?

You're stuck in a place that you think is cool to revert to idiotic terms like those constantly.

Mark was fired by UGA because he wasn't good enough anymore in their eyes. "Naw, you're just a hater and a troll".

So why exactly did UGA can his ***? Please give me your reasons for his firing. It's kinda hard to argue the fact when Kirby did so well, so quick, after replacing the burned out bum.

Advertisement
Why do guys like you always fall back on the words "hater" and "troll" when you can't think of anything better to say?

You're stuck in a place that you think is cool to revert to idiotic terms like those constantly.

Mark was fired by UGA because he wasn't good enough anymore in their eyes. "Naw, you're just a hater and a troll".

So why exactly did UGA can his ***? Please give me your reasons for his firing. It's kinda hard to argue the fact when Kirby did so well, so quick, after replacing the burned out bum.

Richt finished runner up too, dumbass.

He’s also only one game behind Kirby in the last two years, dumbass.

So what’s your point, troll? Lol

Advertisement
Back