Miami vs FSU 10/8/16: Visitor List

Advertisement
5* OL Alex Leatherwood (Alabama Commit) will not be attending the game anymore. He will be visiting UF vs LSU.

Edit: Just saw coach Vort mentioned it on page 3.

Is he going to attend a different game here or he is no longer going to visit at this point?

Lol if hes not coming on a free official to FSU vs. Miami he is not coming for any other game lol

Tf are you talking about? Vort said it was gonna be an unofficial in this very thread

My bad, you're right. S

5* OL Alex Leatherwood (Alabama Commit) will not be attending the game anymore. He will be visiting UF vs LSU.

Edit: Just saw coach Vort mentioned it on page 3.

Is he going to attend a different game here or he is no longer going to visit at this point?

Lol if hes not coming on a free official to FSU vs. Miami he is not coming for any other game lol

Tf are you talking about? Vort said it was gonna be an unofficial in this very thread

My bad, you're right. S

You're good bro. It still doesn't bode well for us, but he could still take an official at some point.

#SqUad17 4* OL Navaughn Donaldson & 4* LB Waynmon Steed from Miami Central may or may not come to the FSU game.

Central is trying to get their game vs Jackson moved to an earlier date. Head Coach and former Cane Roland Smith may be there too.

2018 5* RB James Cook is also waiting to see if Central game vs Jackson is moved back so he can attend the game as well.

Advertisement
#SqUad17 4* OL Navaughn Donaldson & 4* LB Waynmon Steed from Miami Central may or may not come to the FSU game.

Central is trying to get their game vs Jackson moved to an earlier date. Head Coach and former Cane Roland Smith may be there too.

2018 5* RB James Cook is also waiting to see if Central game vs Jackson is moved back so he can attend the game as well.

Fingers crossed

I'm a little confused about the Miami Central kids.... Isn't their game at 12 at Traz Powell Stadium? Game would be over in like 2 and half hours tops.... Game doesn't start until 8.... Obviously it might be pushing time somewhat but if they wanted to be there, they'd make it with ease.

I'm a little confused about the Miami Central kids.... Isn't their game at 12 at Traz Powell Stadium? Game would be over in like 2 and half hours tops.... Game doesn't start until 8.... Obviously it might be pushing time somewhat but if they wanted to be there, they'd make it with ease.

But if they were planning on taking an official or unofficial visit, there might be a set time that they would have to be at the stadium or on campus by, and it would probably be decently early. I don't think you just show up to the stadium right before kickoff and get in for free if you're a recruit.

Advertisement

But if they were planning on taking an official or unofficial visit, there might be a set time that they would have to be at the stadium or on campus by, and it would probably be decently early. I don't think you just show up to the stadium right before kickoff and get in for free if you're a recruit.

Yea I kind of figured that but wasn't entirely sure. Thanks for clarifying.

It is a few weeks away till the FSU game, but I thought I should fire up this thread already. Same procedure as my other two threads for the FAMU and FAU game, I'll be updating as I am notified by them. A few headliners have already informed me of their attendance.

Deejay Dallas - Glynn Academy (GA)
Breon Dixon - Grayson (GA)
Jeremiah Holloman - Newton (GA)
Alex Leatherwood - Washington
Evidence Njoku - Wayne Hills (NJ) (Miami Legacy)
Derrick Smith - Trinity Christian

Jacob Copeland - Pine Forest
Chris Curry - Lehigh (Miami Legacy)
Gurvan Hall - Palm Beach Lakes
Lorenzo Lingard - University High

Demetries Ford - Westminster Christian
Mark-Antony Richards - Wellington (Miami Legacy)

Avantae Williams - DeLand

My nephew Brian will be there with several img kids (namely tre mckittey & Taron vincent) several other kids wanna come but are in wait & see mode because of the storm.

Is your nephew Brian Hightower?

[TWEET]783038468930752512[/TWEET]
Donovan Georges 2018 ILB, heavy Miami lean right now...
I think visited earlier this season for FAU as well.

Advertisement
[TWEET]783031222226214913[/TWEET]

He goin to flip, but UF fanbase in denial...lol

He released a top 8 not long ago while he was committed. He may not flip in the end but it's asinine to think he's solid, especially the fact that the tweet is pinned to the top of his twitter feed. Not like he ever took it down or anything.

He's a must have. Telfort, Donaldson, Scaife, St. Louis, etc would be a nice unit in a few years.

Tre McKitty just said on Scout that he's coming for this game...

I would post the whole quote, but he didn't say anything about Miami, just talked about Oregon & mentioned he liked FSU's staff & had a relationship with Brewster.

How we looking with Gibbs and Dixon

Advertisement
It is a few weeks away till the FSU game, but I thought I should fire up this thread already. Same procedure as my other two threads for the FAMU and FAU game, I'll be updating as I am notified by them. A few headliners have already informed me of their attendance.

Deejay Dallas - Glynn Academy (GA)
Breon Dixon - Grayson (GA)
Jeremiah Holloman - Newton (GA)
Alex Leatherwood - Washington
Evidence Njoku - Wayne Hills (NJ) (Miami Legacy)
Derrick Smith - Trinity Christian

Jacob Copeland - Pine Forest
Chris Curry - Lehigh (Miami Legacy)
Gurvan Hall - Palm Beach Lakes
Lorenzo Lingard - University High

Demetries Ford - Westminster Christian
Mark-Antony Richards - Wellington (Miami Legacy)

Avantae Williams - DeLand

My nephew Brian will be there with several img kids (namely tre mckittey & Taron vincent) several other kids wanna come but are in wait & see mode because of the storm.

Is your nephew Brian Hightower?

I think so. I recall it coming up in another thread...if it's the same poster.

Tre McKitty just said on Scout that he's coming for this game...

I would post the whole quote, but he didn't say anything about Miami, just talked about Oregon & mentioned he liked FSU's staff & had a relationship with Brewster.

How we looking with Gibbs and Dixon
Dixon is supposed to be coming down, but Gibbs hasn't confirmed yet...
They were all just at Tenn vs UGA, so idk how their travel plans will work out.

Advertisement
Back