Miami vs FSU 10/8/16: Visitor List

Advertisement
Tre McKitty just said on Scout that he's coming for this game...

I would post the whole quote, but he didn't say anything about Miami, just talked about Oregon & mentioned he liked FSU's staff & had a relationship with Brewster.

Good; he could witness the massacre 1st hand!

Advertisement
Leatherwood and Lingard = Big Time Visitors

Yeah - really surprised that Leatherwood is coming back again.

Maybe . . . just maybe.
Hes riding down with me and Copeland. Trust me, I'll be on him about Miami the whole way down from Pensacola

Is he coming unofficially like richt requested? If so thats huge!

Unofficial visit
I knew I had seen this somewhere!! Can anyone else confirm? The more people that can confirm the better I'll feel! Especially if he is coming back for an OV as well!!

Yeah - really surprised that Leatherwood is coming back again.

Maybe . . . just maybe.
Hes riding down with me and Copeland. Trust me, I'll be on him about Miami the whole way down from Pensacola

Is he coming unofficially like richt requested? If so thats huge!

Unofficial visit
I knew I had seen this somewhere!! Can anyone else confirm? The more people that can confirm the better I'll feel! Especially if he is coming back for an OV as well!!

bigvort done said he and Leatherwood were riding together.

This ain't a pregnacy test.

It is a few weeks away till the FSU game, but I thought I should fire up this thread already. Same procedure as my other two threads for the FAMU and FAU game, I'll be updating as I am notified by them. A few headliners have already informed me of their attendance.

Deejay Dallas - Glynn Academy (GA)
Breon Dixon - Grayson (GA)
Jeremiah Holloman - Newton (GA)
Alex Leatherwood - Washington
Evidence Njoku - Wayne Hills (NJ) (Miami Legacy)
Derrick Smith - Trinity Christian

Jacob Copeland - Pine Forest
Chris Curry - Lehigh (Miami Legacy)
Gurvan Hall - Palm Beach Lakes
Lorenzo Lingard - University High

Demetries Ford - Westminster Christian
Mark-Antony Richards - Wellington (Miami Legacy)

Avantae Williams - DeLand

My nephew Brian will be there with several img kids (namely tre mckittey & Taron vincent) several other kids wanna come but are in wait & see mode because of the storm.

Advertisement
Leatherwood told me this morning that his dad wants to go to UF game... So if anything changes I'll update. At this point he won't be riding down with us... But I told him if something changes he still has a ride and to just let me know.

Advertisement
Leatherwood told me this morning that his dad wants to go to UF game... So if anything changes I'll update. At this point he won't be riding down with us... But I told him if something changes he still has a ride and to just let me know.

lol

Advertisement

yo are these parents this dumb? Do they really want to go to that **** show?

�������� yo are these parents this dumb? Do they really want to go to that **** show?

They from north Florida so I wouldn't doubt if his dad is a gator fan, so short answer...yes, they prolly are

Well that is some rain on the parade. Would love add that beast to our Oline.

Advertisement
Back