Miami vs FSU 10/8/16: Visitor List

Advertisement
Deejay Dallas, Jeremiah Holloman, Zalontae Hillery & Breon Dixon have all moved their visit to next weekend for the UNC game.

Anthony McFarland Jr. & Kalem Reddix will be rescheduling their visits as well.

No more deangelo gibbs?

Im not sure if he was visiting or not.

Gotta find out from libertycity_el. He told us Holloman, Dixon, and Gibbs were planning on visiting together.

Advertisement
I wouldn't ,we don't need him if we get Brini . Liked to have him but he made his choice . That's 3 cbs in this class and 2 safties . 2018 my guess around the same

Advertisement
I like that DJ is coming with a bunch of undecided OOS kids. I hope that's how the OV schedule works as well. Kid is the ultimate salesman for OOS players.

It sucks that this storm is ruining are biggest recruiting weekend

What will suck even more is if it turns like they are predicting it will and is threatening the state again this time next week. If that happens we'll be bringing everyone down for Pitt? Duke? FML

I like that DJ is coming with a bunch of undecided OOS kids. I hope that's how the OV schedule works as well. Kid is the ultimate salesman for OOS players.

I love the GA kids hes coming with. Looks like were in a battle with UGA and Tenn. Were way better then both teams, and I hope we get the GA pipeline flowing this year.

Advertisement

I love the GA kids hes coming with. Looks like were in a battle with UGA and Tenn. Were way better then both teams, and I hope we get the GA pipeline flowing this year.
Richt, Deejay, and some big momentum could really move the needle our way. Still gonna be tough battles but I think we have all the right pieces in place.

Advertisement
[TWEET]784180715407699969[/TWEET]

birdmanhandrub.gif

Advertisement
Back