Miami vs FSU 10/8/16: Visitor List

Advertisement
I wouldn't ,we don't need him if we get Brini . Liked to have him but he made his choice . That's 3 cbs in this class and 2 safties . 2018 my guess around the same

Agree on this class but they are definitely taking more than five DB's in 2018.

Wait, Leatherwood was just added. I haven't seen him on the list since he was going to UF-LSU. Is he coming again? Or is he still cancelled??

Didn't read the last page before I posted. COME ONNNNNN LEATHERWOOD!!! WE NEED SOME PIGGIES!!!

Last edited:
Wait, Leatherwood was just added. I haven't seen him on the list since he was going to UF-LSU. Is he coming again? Or is he still cancelled??

Didn't read the last page before I posted. COME ONNNNNN LEATHERWOOD!!! WE NEED SOME PIGGIES!!!

He tweeting saying again "hey i can still go to miami n fsu"

Then some other paoster said something

And hes like ya dont qorry its for a limited time like will never go back to miami after. Go check his Twitter

Some of porsters should not be following recruiting. Aint for the faint of heart.

Advertisement

He tweeting saying again "hey i can still go to miami n fsu"

Then some other paoster said something

And hes like ya dont qorry its for a limited time like will never go back to miami after. Go check his Twitter

Yeah I saw that like a "I'm not here for a long time but I'm here for a good time" something like thAt. He could be talking about his time on eart. lol probably nothing to read into. I assumed he wouldn't be coming since he would have to deal with the storm on the way down

Huge update to the list. Go check it out. I do not know for sure if Leatherwood is coming or not. Coach Vort told me that Leatherwood has still not got back to him since last night.

Great work Geo and Pete. All things considered that's still a **** good list! Club Liv will be jumpin!

Advertisement
bring me Cory Durden. Pair him with DJ Johnson, Garvin, Ford and WE COMING

Oooo weeee that'd be nice. I feel like there was a mention of him possibly giving us a good look during the summer. Geo, Pete, does he have legit interest in Miami or is he just coming down to see FSU?

But man, a DL haul of DJ, Garvin, Ford and Durden would be excellent.

Match that with an OL haul of Donaldson, Dykstra, Hillery, Slaton and Telfort. And that's how you become an ELITE program.

Advertisement

Oooo weeee that'd be nice. I feel like there was a mention of him possibly giving us a good look during the summer. Geo, Pete, does he have legit interest in Miami or is he just coming down to see FSU?

Match that with an OL haul of Donaldson, Dykstra, Hillery, Slaton and Telfort. And that's how you become an ELITE program.

He is all FSU, I hope staff doesn't let him come because he is only coming to see FSU and recruit for them. Him and his cousin ja'len Parks are locked into FSU an have been for a while, **** he was a silent for a while before he went public.

Also according to an SECcountry article from a few days ago he was supposed to be visiting UF/LSU even though he was listed for Miami. So apparently he planned to stiff either UM or UF , which leads to the question if he is wasting staff's time with continuing to recruit him.

Link to article
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/gator-chomps-floridas-visitor-list-for-lsu-game-includes-5-star-wr-nations-no-2-ilb

[video=youtube_share;B66C_154_14]http://youtu.be/B66C_154_14[/video]

Last edited:

He is all FSU, I hope staff doesn't let him come because he is only coming to see FSU and recruit for them. Him and his cousin ja'len Parks are locked into FSU an have been for a while, **** he was a silent for a while before he went public.

Also according to an SECcountry article from a few days ago he was supposed to be visiting UF/LSU even though he was listed for Miami. So apparently he planned to stiff either UM or UF , which leads to the question if he is wasting staff's time with continuing to recruit him.

Link to article
https://www.seccountry.com/florida/gator-chomps-floridas-visitor-list-for-lsu-game-includes-5-star-wr-nations-no-2-ilb

[video=youtube_share;B66C_154_14]http://youtu.be/B66C_154_14[/video]

he's not stiffing anyone you nut. he's looking around because FSU has one of the worst defense's in the country and is about to get rid of most of their defensive staff.

[MENTION=94]valid[/MENTION] go ahead and fall for the FSU recruiting Rope A Dope. Cory Durden set this unofficial visit up from back August before a game was ever played in the 2016 season and FSU was a Top 5 preseason team.

Here is older thread from August talking about.
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread/cory-durden-visiting-oct-8-a/100505/2

Please do not speak about things you are uninformed about an insult me in an attempt to Validate yourself. Enjoy today's game and make better choices in your future posting content.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Durden is from around my neck of woods , all I've heard is he's solid to Fsu . He's been coming down for this visit for awhile , it honestly looks like he's coming to watch Fsu .

Tbh....I'm not a big fan anyways. Not impressed

Last edited:
Durden is from around my neck of woods , all I've heard is he's solid to Fsu . He's been coming down for this visit for awhile , it honestly looks like he's coming to watch Fsu .

Tbh....I'm not a big fan anyways. Not impressed

Good, then he can get a good look at his future -- losing to THE U.

Advertisement
Back