Miami Under Armour updates

dallas is a nice player who can fill in for small amounts of time.

When he gets too many carries he gets exposed for what he is. too small, too slow, not elite.

If he can get 5 carries a game next year, i'd be fine with that.

Anything more and we will struggle running the ball again.

Advertisement
dallas is a nice player who can fill in for small amounts of time.

When he gets too many carries he gets exposed for what he is. too small, too slow, not elite.

If he can get 5 carries a game next year, i'd be fine with that.

Anything more and we will struggle running the ball again.

He should be a slot receiver. He has everything you need for the position, including great hands. His upside at running back is limited.

EXACTLY! WTF? I came into this thread to get AWAY from all the "We didnt get Dalvin Cook! Shut the program down" BS. Yall bytch and cry more then my **** granddaughter. Get over it! Hes gone. Move on. In 3 year from now, we will see who got the better RB.

ESPNU just showed Chad Thomas with a pick six. Best defensive player in South Florida and he's coming to Miami. :cigar:

Valentine says "sup fool"

Valentine and Thomas both far more important than Cook.

Funny that all day ESPN shows Yearby ranked ahead of Cook but everyone freaks out about RB recruiting still.

I've been attempting to explain this to everyone here for the last 2 months, but keep freaking talking about a **** running back when we can't stop the run or get pressure with 4

Advertisement
ESPNU just showed Chad Thomas with a pick six. Best defensive player in South Florida and he's coming to Miami. :cigar:

Funny that all day ESPN shows Yearby ranked ahead of Cook but everyone freaks out about RB recruiting still.

I've been attempting to explain this to everyone here for the last 2 months, but keep freaking talking about a **** running back when we can't stop the run or get pressure with 4

Didnt Yearby have a season ending injury? Who is to say he would be the same?

LOL it was season ending bc there were 2 games left. Its nothing to be too concerned about.

Advertisement

the same was said about your ****, but it eventually recovered for some additional thrashings

4.jpg

Peep Chad throwing up the U in the back

Advertisement
Chad and Valentine are by far our 2 most needed recruits. Cook is a beast and a loss but dLine is our biggest need. We have Powell and yearby to go along with duke, Edwards, and Dallas. We will have depth at RB next year.

Our program will never be anything until we lock down the monster D-linemen again- especially inside.

Speed? Playmakers? This is S. Fla. every year there are a dozen playmakers coming out. Varying levels of studs, of course, but it's the D-line we need to build to do anything.

No secret that's what's made the SEC the SEC.

Our program will never be anything until we lock down the monster D-linemen again- especially inside.

Speed? Playmakers? This is S. Fla. every year there are a dozen playmakers coming out. Varying levels of studs, of course, but it's the D-line we need to build to do anything.

Valentine, Moten, Jenkins, Wyche, and Heurtelou (along with Thomas, AQM, Jackson, Harris, etc. outside) is the real deal Holyfield as a DL signing class. That's about as good as it gets.

If Golden lands that class his first year then we're much, much, MUCH further along. Whiffing 3 years straight is a big reason why we look so incompetent on defense.

Advertisement

Good defensive coaching goes a long way in fielding a top defense too. I know Al's one of the top defensive minds in college football, so I'm sure he's going to start shutting everyone down next season.

Kc McDermott vs Lorenzo Carter

https://vine.co/v/hVAIgweD9ZD

will be updating throughout the day..
that didn't look so good.

From the little I've seen, he's struggling. More and more, I'm believing the KCM to Guard is a very likely possibility. At the very best, I think he's a RT type/

I have always believed that he is best fit to play guard.

I Don't like his feet for the tackle spot.

Good defensive coaching goes a long way in fielding a top defense too. I know Al's one of the top defensive minds in college football, so I'm sure he's going to start shutting everyone down next season.

love the new you!

That's what I keep saying. How many elite RBs have we had in the past 15 years? How many elite DTs? It's much easier to find a Cook replacement than a Valentine replacement. And who knows who out of Jenkins, Wyche, et al., become a monster? Just read that the coaches are extremely high on Wyche.

Advertisement
Back