Miami Under Armour updates

Our program will never be anything until we lock down the monster D-linemen again- especially inside.

Speed? Playmakers? This is S. Fla. every year there are a dozen playmakers coming out. Varying levels of studs, of course, but it's the D-line we need to build to do anything.

No secret that's what's made the SEC the SEC.

That's what I keep saying. How many elite RBs have we had in the past 15 years? How many elite DTs? It's much easier to find a Cook replacement than a Valentine replacement. And who knows who out of Jenkins, Wyche, et al., become a monster? Just read that the coaches are extremely high on Wyche.

Wyche and Valentine are changers for the D. Hoping Val's grades are good enough to get him in, about the only thing I am worried about along with Griffin's grades.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on Cook he was committed to Clemson then Florida and now Fla State but until he signs home town pressure may change everything.

Advertisement
Man, those gator boards must be in full blown ***oshima mode.
4-8 and losing key recruits.
Bad mojo in Tree City.

Our program will never be anything until we lock down the monster D-linemen again- especially inside.

Speed? Playmakers? This is S. Fla. every year there are a dozen playmakers coming out. Varying levels of studs, of course, but it's the D-line we need to build to do anything.

Valentine, Moten, Jenkins, Wyche, and Heurtelou (along with Thomas, AQM, Jackson, Harris, etc. outside) is the real deal Holyfield as a DL signing class. That's about as good as it gets.

If Golden lands that class his first year then we're much, much, MUCH further along. Whiffing 3 years straight is a big reason why we look so incompetent on defense.

Alabama had shown that this game is won by having dominant lines both on offense and defense. This class brought in brand new lines on both sides with downright talent! When these guys are juniors and last years class are seniors- oh boy! Start thinks of the depth chart and you will realize this team will be the closest to 2002 we've had.

Advertisement
Don't sleep on Cook he was committed to Clemson then Florida and now Fla State but until he signs home town pressure may change everything.

3.gif

Jamie Newberg ‏@JamieNewberg 5m
#Canes commit LB Darrion Owens looking impressive early for East #thesemperfibowl love his size frame short area quicks

Advertisement

Valentine, Moten, Jenkins, Wyche, and Heurtelou (along with Thomas, AQM, Jackson, Harris, etc. outside) is the real deal Holyfield as a DL signing class. That's about as good as it gets.

If Golden lands that class his first year then we're much, much, MUCH further along. Whiffing 3 years straight is a big reason why we look so incompetent on defense.

Exactly what I'm saying.

Advertisement
oh, they mad.... Cane meltdown mad:

hugagator-
dear ermon. please follow yo boy to fsu. i hate yo mfin guts and would hate life if i have to look at your overrated thug *** in orange and blue.
thanks, huga

oh, they mad.... Cane meltdown mad:

hugagator-
dear ermon. please follow yo boy to fsu. i hate yo mfin guts and would hate life if i have to look at your overrated thug *** in orange and blue.
thanks, huga

He's right. Those guys are being intentionally hurtful. They're coming off like real creeps.

Advertisement
Back