Miami Under Armour updates

Advertisement
is this kid chop liver? espn has him as a 4 star and rivals as #7 at his position

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2488639/highlights/98534380[/video]

You have to remember that the tired "we only need one good back" joke isn't as funny if you do mention the other back that is committed. The back that is the Broward Player of The Year.

I don't devalue either but we need that 200 pound back and neither is that yearby may very well be the guy but Powell I don't see having that bell cow like game cook could be and yea he sat behind yearby but I be rammed into a elephants *** if he wasn't just as good if not better but I love yearby no doubt

gus will be our big back. that being said, he is not on dalvin's level talent wise.

Advertisement
Hoping Gus gets better with time. He is still raw, but there is potential. Yearby and Powell going to be nice, but expect one to RS, probably Powell.

might be yearby depending on how he heals from his injury. powell needs to get stronger though.

Advertisement
What sperated um back in the day was speed everywhere. Fsu keeps getting those guys now........epic fail by the staff not to land. Officially off the AG wagon we need a coach that arrives year 1 like jimbo n rakes in 3 straight top classes. This AG 1st real good class top to bottom and we need 2more and a new dc.

You do know that Jimbo was at FSU under Bobby for a few years? Not like he just was picked after a coach was fired. He had relationships with coaches and players down here already.

What sperated um back in the day was speed everywhere. Fsu keeps getting those guys now........epic fail by the staff not to land. Officially off the AG wagon we need a coach that arrives year 1 like jimbo n rakes in 3 straight top classes. This AG 1st real good class top to bottom and we need 2more and a new dc.

Jumbo didn't come into an NCAA investigation-tainted situation which was widely used to smear the program.

Plus the undrafted juniors leaving around signing day, even though they were not rated high. Unexpected by EVERYONE!!

I don't devalue either but we need that 200 pound back and neither is that yearby may very well be the guy but Powell I don't see having that bell cow like game cook could be and yea he sat behind yearby but I be rammed into a elephants *** if he wasn't just as good if not better but I love yearby no doubt
What the ****? Was that even English?

Advertisement

You do know that Jimbo was at FSU under Bobby for a few years? Not like he just was picked after a coach was fired. He had relationships with coaches and players down here already.
Please stop with facts

I can't lie I wanted cook because I know he changes the score board and has that it factor I'm in no way forgetting yearby though but I would've loved that beast in our program

We have Yearby. We never need another RB. Oh yeah. And Chad Thomas is better than Cook, so we have no use for Cook.

The staff and all of us wanted him, young man, was committed to three different schools, but never to Miami. he had all the things one would have thought to keep him in miami, but seems he wants out. Seems he wants big college experience. not the first to want that.

Not sure if staff lost this one or it was just the young man wanted that big college experience.

Yes, yes, we all want a 220lb 4.4 rb. But I tell one thing, I did not know that Brandon was such a North-South runner. Kids takes it between the tackles and gets to going toward the endzone. Certainly has speed to get to the corner, but his inside game is very impressive. Joe and Powell are a excellent package. Would I like a bruiser, sure. Zonk is still my favorite Dolphin. But I like this kid and I expect to see a lot of him early because Joe and Duke are coming off surgery. I know some people prefer Cook to Yearby, but I don't see it. Joe has the vision that absolutely cannot be taught or trained. All these guys can run inside. Our problem in short yardage is not our RBs, it is our guards and center. Short yardage battle goes to he who gets the underneath. We have too many guards who are tall enough to play tackle. We need pure guards and centers. Getting over his love for lineman that can play everywhere is another this Al needs to work on.

Advertisement
I can't lie I wanted cook because I know he changes the score board and has that it factor I'm in no way forgetting yearby though but I would've loved that beast in our program

We have Yearby. We never need another RB. Oh yeah. And Chad Thomas is better than Cook, so we have no use for Cook.

The staff and all of us wanted him, young man, was committed to three different schools, but never to Miami. he had all the things one would have thought to keep him in miami, but seems he wants out. Seems he wants big college experience. not the first to want that.

Not sure if staff lost this one or it was just the young man wanted that big college experience.

We didn't lose Cook or fail in any way; we just didn't get him to come here. As Stephen Morris says, you win some you lose some. But we didn't really lose here because we have Yearby and Cook didn't want to come here. So, this is a case of you win some you win some more.

Please stop with facts

Don't bother with that clown Dwinstitles he just starting following CFB and still doesn't know **** about it yet..

I have been reading post after posts about our current and future RBs and it appears that CRawford is not mentioned, is the consensus at CANESInsight that he will transfer to UCF and become the next Storm Johnson or can he make an impact in 14? Thoughts

I have been reading post after posts about our current and future RBs and it appears that CRawford is not mentioned, is the consensus at CANESInsight that he will transfer to UCF and become the next Storm Johnson or can he make an impact in 14? Thoughts

I don't know what the consensus is, but he's not the type of RB you beat top competition with.

Advertisement
Back