Miami Under Armour updates

more pics..

739.jpg

740.jpg

33.jpg:large

The last picture is what it's all about. They don't care about anyone but this family! The roll together, eat together, and ball together! Last seat is for Yearby! Cook don't deserve it anymore!

They were seated together. Their name cards are on the table.

I hope Travis Rudolph's name card was accurate, or he may refuse to play in the game on Thursday.

Advertisement
Thought this was funny:

Herm Edwards was talking about the advantages of playing cover 2 to take away WRs in the slot and backs out. He was talking how 'back in the day' they used to cover slot receivers with the OLBs and RBs with the Mike. He pretty much ripped that **** apart. All I could see was Shayon Green lined up on the UL WR

Thought this was funny:

Herm Edwards was talking about the advantages of playing cover 2 to take away WRs in the slot and backs out. He was talking how 'back in the day' they used to cover slot receivers with the OLBs and RBs with the Mike. He pretty much ripped that **** apart. All I could see was Shayon Green lined up on the UL WR

and he kept referring to Wes Welker over and over taking advantage of the coverage …. wonder who he was talking about…

What sperated um back in the day was speed everywhere. Fsu keeps getting those guys now........epic fail by the staff not to land. Officially off the AG wagon we need a coach that arrives year 1 like jimbo n rakes in 3 straight top classes. This AG 1st real good class top to bottom and we need 2more and a new dc.

Advertisement
more pics..

739.jpg

740.jpg

33.jpg:large

The last picture is what it's all about. They don't care about anyone but this family! The roll together, eat together, and ball together! Last seat is for Yearby! Cook don't deserve it anymore!

They were seated together. Their name cards are on the table.

C'mon homie why you gotta do that? That's like correcting your homie while he is talking to a girl! SMH!

I still like it though. It's great that these guys are building that chemistry! I like to hear KC talking about how him and Darling are rooming together there and are trying to room together in college!

Leaders of the New School

LOL!!!

What sperated um back in the day was speed everywhere. Fsu keeps getting those guys now........epic fail by the staff not to land. Officially off the AG wagon we need a coach that arrives year 1 like jimbo n rakes in 3 straight top classes. This AG 1st real good class top to bottom and we need 2more and a new dc.

Jumbo didn't come into an NCAA investigation-tainted situation which was widely used to smear the program.

Thought this was funny:

That was probably the beauty of Dennis Erickson's offense in the late '80's. By using three WRs all the time--and that was somewhat unusual--he constantly isolated a WR on a LB. Things have changed a lot since then and you need faster LBs or more nickel and dime packages on a regular basis. I have no idea how Shayon Green ends up covering a WR unless it happens when there is a safety or corner blitz. I have no idea what D'Onofrio is trying to do on defense, but I'm not an expert on X's and O's. I question whether we have the personnel and speed to do what he wants to do with his defense. I hope that will change with better personnel.

Thought this was funny:

and he kept referring to Wes Welker over and over taking advantage of the coverage …. wonder who he was talking about…

Can you guys imagine the practice reports we're going to hear about Berrios next year? LMAO. That kid will have a field day every practice against dorito's defense.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ESPNU just showed Chad Thomas with a pick six. Best defensive player in South Florida and he's coming to Miami. :cigar:

Valentine says "sup fool"

Valentine and Thomas both far more important than Cook.

Funny that all day ESPN shows Yearby ranked ahead of Cook but everyone freaks out about RB recruiting still.
Probably because a lot of people (myself included) have thought Cook was better for over a year and could give 2 ***** about where ESPN or anyone else has them ranked. Or that wanting both of them isn't some luxury.

last year, when Yearby was committed to FSU, no one was too upset because most on here realized that, while Yearby is a nice player, Cook has a much higher ceiling

last year, when Yearby was committed to FSU, no one was too upset because most on here realized that, while Yearby is a nice player, Cook has a much higher ceiling

No one was too upset because we always downgrade FSU recruits and people thought Michel was a lock. If Yearby dragged this one out and Cook had been solid one way or the other, Yearby would get all the love and be elevated to god-like status. Same crap, different year.

Advertisement
ESPNU just showed Chad Thomas with a pick six. Best defensive player in South Florida and he's coming to Miami. :cigar:

Valentine says "sup fool"

Valentine and Thomas both far more important than Cook.

Funny that all day ESPN shows Yearby ranked ahead of Cook but everyone freaks out about RB recruiting still.
Probably because a lot of people (myself included) have thought Cook was better for over a year and could give 2 ****s about where ESPN or anyone else has them ranked. Or that wanting both of them isn't some luxury.

Preach. I don't know why it's so hard for dudes to grasp the concept that it's OK to sign 2 super blue-chip RBs in the same class and that just because we feel signing guys like Cook is necessary doesn't mean we don't appreciate Yearby, Valentine, Thomas and all our other great recruits.

I can't lie I wanted cook because I know he changes the score board and has that it factor I'm in no way forgetting yearby though but I would've loved that beast in our program

I can't lie I wanted cook because I know he changes the score board and has that it factor I'm in no way forgetting yearby though but I would've loved that beast in our program

We have Yearby. We never need another RB. Oh yeah. And Chad Thomas is better than Cook, so we have no use for Cook.

is this kid chop liver? espn has him as a 4 star and rivals as #7 at his position

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/2488639/highlights/98534380[/video]

Advertisement
Back