Miami Under Armour updates

Valentine has bonafide All-American written all over him. He'll have Kiper and McShay all over his D three years from now.

He's the elite trench kid we always point to at places like LSU and Bama when we envy the monsters they have on the line. Pray to whatever you believe I'm that he sticks.

is valentine a wilfork type skill wise? definitely has the right size. if so i am guessing he is the perfect 3-4 guy for this defense. really could help solve one of the problems we are having.

Advertisement
730.jpg

My n***as

your telling me that little white kid is the leader of the Goon Squad :quag:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
"Watch LB Rashaan Evans give his body up to fill the hole. He goes flying to get job done. "

#UAAllAmerica vine.co/v/hVnn1HWAuiP

This was a nice hit.

And apparently Kain Daub broke some dude's facemask out there with a hit.

Obvious photoshop since Kaaya is flipping to UCLA.

Not to kill your buzz but Cook has been trying to troll since he arrived ( gator chomps abound) but we all know he isn't coming to UF. These signs mean nothing anymore.
Are you really trying to compare Cook, and Kayaa?? Bottom line one seeks attention and one doesn't. Nuff said

Not at all. I am speaking in general terms about the state of recruiting. I have no idea who kayaa is.

Advertisement
Anna Hickey ‏@AnnaHScout now

#Miami OL commit Trevor Darling most impressive in one v one. Only beat once & that was by DE Da'Shawn Hand of #Bama #UAALLAMERICA

John Garcia Jr. ‏@JohnGarcia_Jr 40s

Really impressed with KC McDermott, #Miami OL pledge, who defeated Hand twice this AM #UAAllAmerica

our o line doing work!!

Last edited:
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 4m

Changed my prediction on Travis Rudolph from #FSU to #Alabama based on everything I'm hearing down here

Advertisement
Back