Miami Under Armour updates

oh, they mad.... Cane meltdown mad:

hugagator-
dear ermon. please follow yo boy to fsu. i hate yo mfin guts and would hate life if i have to look at your overrated thug *** in orange and blue.
thanks, huga

He's right. Those guys are being intentionally hurtful. They're coming off like real creeps.

Didnt they just win only 4 games and lose to Georgia Southern? Yet they're talking like this?! I thought our fan base was bad

Advertisement
Dumbass fans SMH. Why the **** is this ****** following someone he supposedly despises so much? These male groupies follow recruits on twitter then get upset when they reject their favorite schools, its pathetic. I sure as **** ain't happy being dissed by those dudes but its their decision, my life will go on. Some of these 'adults' need to get a ******* grip.

Dumbass fans SMH. Why the **** is this ****** following someone he supposedly despises so much? These male groupies follow recruits on twitter then get upset when they reject their favorite schools, its pathetic. I sure as **** ain't happy being dissed by those dudes but its their decision, my life will go on. Some of these 'adults' need to get a ******* grip.

Yeap, and what's worse is there are fools that actually tweet these kids back and smack talk. It's sicking. You want to follow them, cool. Retweet something they put out, so so. But to tweet them anything, that's pretty screwed up (not to mention a NCAA violation).

hugagator-
dear ermon. please follow yo boy to fsu. i hate yo mfin guts and would hate life if i have to look at your overrated thug *** in orange and blue.
thanks, huga

He's right. Those guys are being intentionally hurtful. They're coming off like real creeps.

Didnt they just win only 4 games and lose to Georgia Southern? Yet they're talking like this?! I thought our fan base was bad

They just came off a really tough and emotionally draining season. This is all the more reason Cook should have felt some empathy for them and not engaged in those very heinous trolling antics.

He showed some troubling character flaws and I'm glad he's heading somewhere where winning is at too much of a premium. A guy like that wouldn't last two weeks at UM.

Some of those people are emotionally unstable man. They're male groupies, its ******* pathetic. Following a bunch of 17 yr. old dudes around you've never met in your life. I hope Lane tells dude to go **** himself. One day ago Lane was the greatest receiver in the universe and now he's a thug…ok. Dumbasses.

Advertisement
Miami quarterback commit Brad Kaaya missed Wednesday’s practice with an illness but should be good to go later in the week.

Watched the 1on1s from Day 2. Chad is beating every single OL with ease. Seriously doesn't even look like he's trying that hard whereas as every other kid is working hard to beat guys. It's like he's taking it down a level because he doesn't want to embarrass his buddies.

hugagator-
thanks, huga

They just came off a really tough and emotionally draining season. This is all the more reason Cook should have felt some empathy for them and not engaged in those very heinous trolling antics.

He showed some troubling character flaws and I'm glad he's heading somewhere where winning is at too much of a premium. A guy like that wouldn't last two weeks at UM.

14.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back