Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

appreciate the updated list, but does this mean the original list on on the first page is wrong?

Advertisement
I know everyone keeps saying Blades was born a cane a all that, I share those same sentiments, however, it is a bit weird that dude ain't on that list. The tweet he put out a few days ago is even weirder.

IMG_0554.jpg

I remember sometime last year he also put out a tweet about the coaches not showing him love during the nitty gritty (or something along those lines) of the recruiting process.

I'm not trying to make noise but I don't know about this kid. Something going on here. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] have you heard anything?

Advertisement
I know everyone keeps saying Blades was born a cane a all that, I share those same sentiments, however, it is a bit weird that dude ain't on that list. The tweet he put out a few days ago is even weirder.

View attachment 44552

I remember sometime last year he also put out a tweet about the coaches not showing him love during the nitty gritty (or something along those lines) of the recruiting process.

I'm not trying to make noise but I don't know about this kid. Something going on here. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] have you heard anything?

CANE... always trying to drum up some sh*t all the time you worry too **** much. You did it when kool had an in home visit with dj Johnson back in January 2 weeks before he signed, did it with jobe and now with blades

Last edited:

View attachment 44552

CANE... always trying to drum up some sh*t all the time you worry too **** much. You did it when kool had an in home visit with dj Johnson back in January 2 weeks before he signed, did it with jobe and now with blades

Yes broke I'm concerned. What's the fcking problem you dweeb? Not saying Blades ain't a cane. Asking if Pete knows anything.

View attachment 44552

Yes broke I'm concerned. What's the fcking problem you dweeb? Not saying Blades ain't a cane. Asking if Pete knows anything.

You are concerned about everything. Not an issue to the rest of the cane fans ESPECIALLY with Al ******* Blades...

Glad to see Hicks will be there. I'm guessing he probably still will not be a priority for this staff, but I hope he shows out his senior season and they end up taking a longer look at him. Never like seeing Blades' kids end up at another school (Looking at you H.B.).

Advertisement

View attachment 44552

You are concerned about everything. Not an issue to the rest of the cane fans ESPECIALLY with Al ******* Blades...

There is nothing to see regarding this, reading into it way too much. Prospects don't like fans & people tweeting at them all day, it can become annoying for them. They are regular people too.

View attachment 44552

Cool beans tough guy...

View attachment 44552

twitter stalker calling some a dweeb :sanford:

View attachment 44552

There is nothing to see regarding this, reading into it way too much. Prospects don't like fans & people tweeting at them all day, it can become annoying for them. They are regular people too.

Bro he tagged the coaching staff man. The fans I get, but the coaches???

Advertisement

View attachment 44552

Hey dyck Slayer, twitter is public you dumb fck lol.

View attachment 44552

Hey dyck Slayer, twitter is public you dumb fck lol.

Okay FIUpedo :yaoface: lol at the excuse to justify your fetishes.

He asked IslandCanes to stop tagging him. That's the same guy who's been posing as a girl here on CIS the past month or two. One weird dude. ... Shows that Blades is smart.

Advertisement
He asked IslandCanes to stop tagging him. That's the same guy who's been posing as a girl here on CIS the past month or two. One weird dude. ... Shows that Blades is smart.

lulz Pure comedy!!!!!!!!

wait is that real?

I agree we shouldn't worry about Blades but it is weird that he hasn't committed yet especially with the momentum and he isn't on the list of visitors for our big recruiting event. I've heard the rumors about him committing on father's day but I also heard the same thing about him committing on Al Blades birthday but that didn't happen. Its just odd is all

Advertisement
Back