Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Okay wait I'm confused. The OP lists Tyson Campbell and I saw Rattler his cousin said he's pretty sure he will.. but is there any confirmation for that? Because we need to get him on campus as much as possible.

Also, would be huge if Tyreke Johnson ends up coming. Not sure how good of a shot we have at him, but he's one of the best DBs in the nation. So if there's any legit interest, you have to at least try. Hope he shows.

Advertisement
Okay wait I'm confused. The OP lists Tyson Campbell and I saw Rattler his cousin said he's pretty sure he will.. but is there any confirmation for that? Because we need to get him on campus as much as possible.

Also, would be huge if Tyreke Johnson ends up coming. Not sure how good of a shot we have at him, but he's one of the best DBs in the nation. So if there's any legit interest, you have to at least try. Hope he shows.

You do realized that none of these players on the list are guaranteed to show up...

2019 CB Tiawan Mullen of Coconut Creek will be in attendance. Younger brother of Trayvon Mullen.

2018 4* WR Elijah Moore of St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2020 LB Courtney Holmes of Columbus will be in attendance. Holds an early Michigan offer.

2020 WR Amin Hassan of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

2019 CB Jaden Davis of St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2020 WR Johnquai Lewis of Champagnat Catholic might be in attendance.

2020 DE Tre'Von Riggins of Lakewood might be in attendance.

2020 DT Westley Neal of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

2019 DE/LB D'Sean Perry of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

Is it true Gabe Taylor is done playing football to focus on Basketball?

He needs to hit a major growth spurt... 5'4 100 lbs as a freshmen in HS.

Gabe Taylor | Gulliver Prep, Miami, FL | MaxPreps

CShEU1nWwAAIVhh.jpg

I can ask my boy about Gabriel Taylor status, last he told me he was focusing on basketball but would still do football, would be going into his sophomore year right now. That pic is before high school in 8th grade. My boys little brother is the kid all the way to the left. Amin Hassan 2020 WR, has offers from West Virginia & Bowling Green right now. #5 on the right is Anton Hall Jr. 2020 ATH who has some D1 offers as well. Two future prospects to watch out for at Gulliver Prep.

You do realized that none of these players on the list are guaranteed to show up...

Huh? Of course technically nothing in life is "guaranteed," but most of the guys on the list are players who have confirmed they plan to come. I am asking if Tyson himself has confirmed that he plans to come.

Not sure why my last post got DV'd when I'm just asking a question? LOL you guys are raging fa ggots.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Surprised no Blades. I would have thought he would commit at this scrimmage. Are we as solid as we have heard?

2018 5* CB/S Tyreke Johnson from Trinity Christian Academy might be in attendance. Waiting for further confirmation.

Gates think hes a lock to them....they aint gonna like he's visiting . Perfect more tears :)

A lot of their threads have been closed off to the public and in the VIP section for members the last few days. Tears are tougher to come by lately.

2019 CB Tiawan Mullen of Coconut Creek will be in attendance. Younger brother of Trayvon Mullen.

2020 LB Courtney Holmes of Columbus will be in attendance. Holds an early Michigan offer.

CShEU1nWwAAIVhh.jpg

He will more than likely be short. Pete is short and Sean and Gabriel have different mamas. Sean got his height from his mama's side of the family.

Advertisement

[url=http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/gabe

Gabe's older brother Joey isn't all that short. Don't they have the same mother?

Good to see a couple local DTs on the list....

Good to see that Johnson from Trinity Christian may show up. But I'm assuming that 7 is the top number for DBs in this class - Blades has been committed since his birth, so that leaves Campbell or Johnson, I guess....

he has a spot no matter what. He would b the best d back on our board besides maybe jobe but that is close

CShEU1nWwAAIVhh.jpg

**** hes hit

Advertisement
Y'all confusing me.. 1) This is a spring game or Scrimmage #3 ? 2) Will it be televised (ACC Extra, ESPN3 etc) or streamed? I'm confused because I listened to a Blake James interview yesterday and he didn't necessary rule it out there being no spring game. 3) Is this open to fans or private?

Side Note: If some of you guys have access to the game/scrimmage.. y'all gonna need to spy gate for us.. bring back the footage to HQ (10min or more - 11v11, drills preferably).. We tryna see this team for real, for real.

Scrimmage 3, not televised...Yes open to public at boca high..

I thought I read somewhere that it was only open to certain boosters and the media? Could be wrong though; but could be wrong about that!

Advertisement
2018 5* CB/S Tyreke Johnson from Trinity Christian Academy might be in attendance. Waiting for further confirmation.

What type of shot we got at him?

Man, Rumph and Banda gotta pull out all the stops on this kid. He will be the proverbial icing on the cake if we land him. CMR has to borrow "The Donk" and show up there with Manny riding shotgun and Kool lounging in the back.

Good to see a couple local DTs on the list....

Good to see that Johnson from Trinity Christian may show up. But I'm assuming that 7 is the top number for DBs in this class - Blades has been committed since his birth, so that leaves Campbell or Johnson, I guess....

Nah, with that kind of talent, you gotta take both.

Y'all confusing me.. 1) This is a spring game or Scrimmage #3 ? 2) Will it be televised (ACC Extra, ESPN3 etc) or streamed? I'm confused because I listened to a Blake James interview yesterday and he didn't necessary rule it out there being no spring game. 3) Is this open to fans or private?

Side Note: If some of you guys have access to the game/scrimmage.. y'all gonna need to spy gate for us.. bring back the footage to HQ (10min or more - 11v11, drills preferably).. We tryna see this team for real, for real.

Scrimmage 3, not televised...Yes open to public at boca high..

I thought I read somewhere that it was only open to certain boosters and the media? Could be wrong though; but could be wrong about that!

Yea certain level season ticket holders and boosters

Advertisement
Back