Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is this Tae's first time visiting Miami without Lingard (Obviously Lo can still come, but he isn't confirmed yet)?

Advertisement
Y'all confusing me.. 1) This is a spring game or Scrimmage #3 ? 2) Will it be televised (ACC Extra, ESPN3 etc) or streamed? I'm confused because I listened to a Blake James interview yesterday and he didn't necessary rule it out there being no spring game. 3) Is this open to fans or private?

Side Note: If some of you guys have access to the game/scrimmage.. y'all gonna need to spy gate for us.. bring back the footage to HQ (10min or more - 11v11, drills preferably).. We tryna see this team for real, for real.

Jobe in attendance means nothing. Henderson was on campus all the time.

Just for quick education. Yes, you are correct about Henderson. But that is an outlier. You can find a couple more of those as well. But most kids who have committable offers from a school that visit often usually attend said school.

Sooo,.. Tyson Campbell on campus fellas? Only DB's I wanna know about, is him and Blades.
Oh yeah,.. HIT STICK AND BUST D!CK!!!

Advertisement
Y'all confusing me.. 1) This is a spring game or Scrimmage #3 ? 2) Will it be televised (ACC Extra, ESPN3 etc) or streamed? I'm confused because I listened to a Blake James interview yesterday and he didn't necessary rule it out there being no spring game. 3) Is this open to fans or private?

Side Note: If some of you guys have access to the game/scrimmage.. y'all gonna need to spy gate for us.. bring back the footage to HQ (10min or more - 11v11, drills preferably).. We tryna see this team for real, for real.

Scrimmage 3, not televised...Yes open to public at boca high..

Advertisement
Finished my rounds with 2018-2021 prospects. Will be reaching out to the 2017 signees later today.

Waiting on some responses back for 2018-2021 but have some updates coming up now.

Will continue updating as I am informed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back