Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Are we on commit watch at all?

From what I have heard. Yes, two possible. One from 2018 and another from 2019 soon.

seems like keontra smith a top 50 overall 2019 kid will pop whenever he gets an offer from Miami

I hope so, but where is that coming from?

Has nothing to do with Keontra but he absolutely loves Miami.

Keep an eye on his 2019 teammate Te'Cory Couch at DB. He's gonna blow up, received an invite for the UA Future 50.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Cmon, I've been saying jobe isn't going anywhere for the last couple months, and I'm not an insider.

Advertisement
Cmon, I've been saying jobe isn't going anywhere for the last couple months, and I'm not an insider.

sony did the sameething too he was always here and went too uga

sony committed pretty early his cycle right (to uga)?

dont remember but he was always here but i understand y he left i mean that staff was da bunz..................i feel confident with Jobe as of right now but that can change. I think we hold bama off

Jobe in attendance means nothing. Henderson was on campus all the time.

Miami should stop having unofficial visits. Since Henderson didn't come, every single unofficial visit to campus means nothing. Let's not allow players to tour the campus facilities and talk to coaches in person.

If they want to meet with a coach meet at a McDonalds.

Advertisement
"But Henderson visited all the time though", y'all don't even sound like Miami fans repeating that sh*t in every thread

2019 5* DB/ATH Joshua Sanguinetti from University School will be in attendance.

2019 4* DT/DE Derick Hunter from Dunbar will be in attendance.

Awesome. Just watched Sanguinetti's tape and I'm very impressed. Dude is a must get.

Advertisement
Back