Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Cmon, I've been saying jobe isn't going anywhere for the last couple months, and I'm not an insider.

sony did the sameething too he was always here and went too uga

Sony was not on campus that much until like the final few weeks before his commitment to CMR and he committed to UGA around august of his senior year

And let's be real I know our history of developing top running backs is the best but richt had a crazy run developing running backs too

Advertisement
Cmon, I've been saying jobe isn't going anywhere for the last couple months, and I'm not an insider.

sony did the sameething too he was always here and went too uga

Sony was not on campus that much until like the final few weeks before his commitment to CMR and he committed to UGA around august of his senior year

And let's be real I know our history of developing top running backs is the best but richt had a crazy run developing running backs too

Gurley, Marshall, Sony, Chubb were all 5 stars for CMR

Cant wait for Corey Gaynor to get on campus and start practice and bringing that nasty mean killer attitude.
Just looked at Verdis Brown he looks good too and he never smiles in any of his pics on 247 so sign him up.

Advertisement
Columbus High is like 4 miles from Miami's campus. It's not like those guys are sacrificing an hour every day to get there.

It's literally 5 mins away. LOL (not knocking anyone, but just to put things into perspective).

Advertisement
Columbus High is like 4 miles from Miami's campus. It's not like those guys are sacrificing an hour every day to get there.

It's literally 5 mins away. LOL (not knocking anyone, but just to put things into perspective).

They also feel welcome enough to come, should help with some.

Has Perry been to campus at all since his official visit?

Good news if Campbell can make it

Advertisement
2018 Miami Southridge WR & Miami commit Mark Pope
2018 Miami Southridge WR & Miami commit Daquris Wiggins
2018 Miami Southridge OG & Miami commit Delone Scaife
2019 Miami Southridge LB/DB & Miami commit Diamante Howard
2019 Miami Southridge DB Chris McDonald

Will all be in attendance

Advertisement
2021 WR Kahlil Brantley from Doral Academy will be in attendance. Keep an eye on this one!!!

2019 DT Rashon Crooks from Cardinal Gibbons will be in attendance.

2019 DB/ATH Te'Cory Couch from Chaminade-Madonna will be in attendance.

2019 4* S Keontra Smith from Chaminade-Madonna will be in attendance.

I hope Lingard can make it down so he can be in those guys ears, I see that Avante is coming so hopefully he can ride with him.

Advertisement
Back