Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

He can't push him nowhere. Tyson Campbell not Tyson Wilson. Y'all acting like lil cuz ain't got two loving supportive parents. That **** only work on jits with no support system... We ain't no kin to ****in' Wilson's...
Something came up prevented him from attending?

I'm tryna find out right now....

I read somewhere that it has been known for a few weeks that he could not make it today. Don't read to much into it just yet.

Well I just texted him and his sister is on her way to bring back some tables and chairs she borrowed from me, so I'll find out the truth(not that 24/7 guessing game ****).

Is "tables and chairs" code for something else?

Advertisement
He can't push him nowhere. Tyson Campbell not Tyson Wilson. Y'all acting like lil cuz ain't got two loving supportive parents. That **** only work on jits with no support system... We ain't no kin to ****in' Wilson's...

I read somewhere that it has been known for a few weeks that he could not make it today. Don't read to much into it just yet.

That's his cousin man lol

View attachment 44652

Advertisement
Coach Wilson pushing him away from Miami

from the last interview i read, post OSU visit, it sounded like Pat Surtain is trying to steer his recruitment.. Didn't sound good for us if thats the case

I hear you my man but it ain't happening. I have family in New Orleans but that's on my dad's side, and they're not Surtains either. You know who's gonna steer his recruitment??? Lucious & Petrina Campbell. It's funny you guys keep bringing up coaches like Choad and Pat Sr. having sway over cuz's recruitment but keep selling the coach who got the ******' ball rolling short. You guys do realize that Rumph is the reason​ those two are even close enough to Ty for y'all to make those speculations. 10, 11 years ago, Ty's folks could've took him to North Dade instead of West Miramar. He'd be somewhere like CC, Central or Norland tearin' **** up just like he is at AH and Big Pat and/or Choad's possible influence would be the LAST thing y'all would think of.

"Rosier fits a pass between Malek Young andRobert Knowles to Ahmmon Richards for a 75 yard TD"

He sometimes is great but god hes inconsistent

Dude threw a pick 6 which was a 75yd return for a TD and then turns around and throws a 75 TD himself. Inconsistency at its finest.

Not saying the interception is not his fault but it's not always bad throws that causes interceptions. I'll wait on Richt's evaluation.

Oh it was his fault, he underestimated Young. The receiver on he far side came open. Terrible job at identifying on field personnel.

Last edited:

Well I just texted him and his sister is on her way to bring back some tables and chairs she borrowed from me, so I'll find out the truth(not that 24/7 guessing game ****).

Nah bruh, no code there. Literally tables and chairs. But I know if Ty doesn't get back at me, she knows what's up. I'm pretty sure it's nothing to worry about. He's all ears to the staff and they're relentless as we all know. You guys are also underestimating how bad Rumph wants him. I believe dude would knife Corey Raymond and any other DB coach over Ty...

Advertisement

from the last interview i read, post OSU visit, it sounded like Pat Surtain is trying to steer his recruitment.. Didn't sound good for us if thats the case

I hear you my man but it ain't happening. I have family in New Orleans but that's on my dad's side, and they're not Surtains either. You know who's gonna steer his recruitment??? Lucious & Petrina Campbell. It's funny you guys keep bringing up coaches like Choad and Pat Sr. having sway over cuz's recruitment but keep selling the coach who got the ****in' ball rolling short. You guys do realize that Rumph is the reason​ those two are even close enough to Ty for y'all to make those speculations. 10, 11 years ago, Ty's folks could've took him to North Dade instead of West Miramar. He'd be somewhere like CC, Central or Norland tearin' **** up just like he is at AH and Big Pat and/or Choad's possible influence would be the LAST thing y'all would think of.

True! Glad to hear he has good parents to lean on.

I'll try to post the interview later. In it, Pat Surtain acts like he's talking on Tyson behalf

I hear you my man but it ain't happening. I have family in New Orleans but that's on my dad's side, and they're not Surtains either. You know who's gonna steer his recruitment??? Lucious & Petrina Campbell. It's funny you guys keep bringing up coaches like Choad and Pat Sr. having sway over cuz's recruitment but keep selling the coach who got the ****in' ball rolling short. You guys do realize that Rumph is the reason​ those two are even close enough to Ty for y'all to make those speculations. 10, 11 years ago, Ty's folks could've took him to North Dade instead of West Miramar. He'd be somewhere like CC, Central or Norland tearin' **** up just like he is at AH and Big Pat and/or Choad's possible influence would be the LAST thing y'all would think of.

True! Glad to hear he has good parents to lean on.

I'll try to post the interview later. In it, Pat Surtain acts like he's talking on Tyson behalf

No problem my brother, I haven't read it but I'm definitely interested in what it says. I know that recruiting vets know that it's common for a coach to take over a kid's recruitment but this ain't the case here. Surtain don't run **** in the Campbell household. I'm willing to bet my life on that. He has his own top-flight CB prospect to worry about...

Last edited:
Tyson was never actually scheduled/confirmed to be coming today so no one should fret over that. I know Rattler said he was "pretty sure" he was but other than that he wasn't scheduled to. Funny because I got DV'd the other day for simply asking if there was any official confirmation.

Tables
Ladders
&
Chairs???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Tyson was never actually scheduled/confirmed to be coming today so no one should fret over that. I know Rattler said he was "pretty sure" he was but other than that he wasn't scheduled to. Funny because I got DV'd the other day for simply asking if there was any official confirmation.

No chit... read post 263.

Advertisement
"Rosier fits a pass between Malek Young andRobert Knowles to Ahmmon Richards for a 75 yard TD"

Dude threw a pick 6 which was a 75yd return for a TD and then turns around and throws a 75 TD himself. Inconsistency at its finest.

Not saying the interception is not his fault but it's not always bad throws that causes interceptions. I'll wait on Richt's evaluation.

Oh it was his fault, he underestimated Young. The receiver on he far side came open. Terrible job at identifying on field personnel.
From watching Richt's press conference I took it as he was talking about that pick when he said it was his responsibility. The QB did exactly what he told him to do.

From watching Richt's press conference I took it as he was talking about that pick when he said it was his responsibility. The QB did exactly what he told him to do.

Press Conference?

2018 4* RB & Miami Commit Cam'Ron Davis from Carol City was in attendance.

2018 3* S & Miami Commit Randy Russell from Carol City was in attendance.

2018 4* CB & Miami Legacy Al Blades Jr. from St. Thomas Aquinas was in attendance.

2018 4* OLB David Reese from Vero Beach was in attendance.

2018 4* LB Rosendo Louis from Deerfield Beach was in attendance.

2018 4* S & UF Commit C.J. Smith from Oxbridge Academy was in attendance.

2018 3* LB & UGA commit Donovan Georges from Champagnat Catholic was in attendance.

2018 3* CB Kendrick Torain from Tampa Jesuit was in attendance.

2019 LB James Gordon IV from Plant City was in attendance.

2020 QB Derohn King from Piper was in attendance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back