Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Jobe in attendance means nothing. Henderson was on campus all the time.

Just for quick education. Yes, you are correct about Henderson. But that is an outlier. You can find a couple more of those as well. But most kids who have committable offers from a school that visit often usually attend said school.

Education complete.

Advertisement
That is just an absurd amount of talent in attendance!!!

Also, firmly believe 4* ATH Gregory Rousseau, 4* OL John Campbell and 4* WR Brieon Fuller will be Canes this weekend.

Any chance Kalani Norris shows up? How many WR next year? Fuller seems like an in, Norris is too good, then we have Richards and little Njoku that you'd be hard pressed to turn away.

Any chance Kalani Norris shows up? How many WR next year? Fuller seems like an in, Norris is too good, then we have Richards and little Njoku that you'd be hard pressed to turn away.

**** dude lol, what a good problem to have........man we are a long ways from playing a P at WR.

Advertisement
Good to see a couple local DTs on the list....

Good to see that Johnson from Trinity Christian may show up. But I'm assuming that 7 is the top number for DBs in this class - Blades has been committed since his birth, so that leaves Campbell or Johnson, I guess....

he has a spot no matter what. He would b the best d back on our board besides maybe jobe but that is close

If the opportunity presented itself to take Campbell & Tyreke... I am 99% positive they would take both.

**** dude lol, what a good problem to have........man we are a long ways from playing a P at WR.

Kalani is out of town this weekend.

Noted. Would you agree that he and Fuller are the top two WR targets for 19? Crazy looking that far ahead, but in my eyes, they look to be at the top of the list.

That is just an absurd amount of talent in attendance!!!

Also, firmly believe 4* ATH Gregory Rousseau, 4* OL John Campbell and 4* WR Brieon Fuller will be Canes this weekend.

Campbell will make for some nice Gayturd tears.

Advertisement

Kalani is out of town this weekend.

Noted. Would you agree that he and Fuller are the top two WR targets for 19? Crazy looking that far ahead, but in my eyes, they look to be at the top of the list.

I'm a big fan of Jeremiah Payton from Jacksonville next cycle. I think he's the top dog in the state next year at WR overall.

Fuller is up there for me next year though as well.

Would like for Miami to get on John Dunmore. Been some contact between both in the past and he has been on campus. Despite his commitment to UF recently, he is actually very high on Miami and I have been told recently we would have a great shot if we pursue.

Kalani Norris & Frank Ladson are two others to watch during spring evals soon. Kalani has had a lot of face to face contact with Miami in the past, he's definitely on their radar. Frank has visited as well, committed to UF at the moment.

Richards younger brother will most likely be playing defense on the next level.

Charles Njoku hasn't played much yet but will get his turn this year from what I heard.

I'm positive more 2019 WR's are going to pop up on the radar as time goes on, as that class is still in the baby stages right now. Numbers will just come down to how many we end up taking this year in 2018.

Advertisement
2020 OL Jalen Rivers from Oakleaf will be in attendance.

2019 5* WR Jashawn Sheffield from (GA) Frederica Academy will be in attendance.

2019 4* ATH Jaylin Simpson from (GA) Frederica Academy will be in attendance.

2019 4* OL Dontae Lucas from Miami High will be in attendance.

2019 TE Larry Hodges from Tampa Jesuit will be in attendance.

2019 OL Jamari Williams from Cardinal Gibbons will be in attendance.

2019 3* LB & Miami Commit Jesiah Pierre from Mount Dora Christian will be in attendance. (I think this kid is absolutely underrated.)

2019 4* LB Anthony Solomon from St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2018 4* S & Miami Commit Gurvan Hall from Palm Beach Lakes will be in attendance.

2018 4* CB/S & Louisville commit Trenell Troutman from St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2018 4* DE/OLB & Miami Legacy Robert Hicks from Miami Central might be in attendance.

2018 3* S/OLB Cameron Jonas from Dwyer might be in attendance.

2018 3* CB & Miami Legacy Commit Thomas Burns from Miami Northwestern will be in attendance.

2018 3* DE James Head Jr. from Miami Southridge will be in attendance.

2018 3* CB Chandler Jones from Miami Central might be in attendance. (Sleeper prospect, was invited to the Under Armour game a few weeks back.)

Last edited:

2019 3* LB & Miami Commit Jesiah Pierre from Mount Dora Christian will be in attendance. (I think this kid is absolutely underrated.)

2018 4* S & Miami Commit Gurvan Hall from Palm Beach Lakes will be in attendance.

2018 4* CB/S & Louisville commit Trenell Troutman from St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2018 4* DE/OLB Robert Hicks from Miami Central might be in attendance.

2018 3* CB & Miami Legacy Commit Thomas Burns from Miami Northwestern will be in attendance.

2018 3* CB Chandler Jones from Miami Central might be in attendance. (Sleeper prospect, was invited to the Under Armour game a few weeks back.)

Mark Richt is eating at the buffet.

2018 4* DE/OLB & Miami Legacy Robert Hicks from Miami Central might be in attendance.

Considering the staff isn't in contact with Burns and doesn't want him on scholarship, how does he end up coming.

It must be awkward because he is a legacy and a sibling of a Hurricane who starred here recently. The silent treatment thing seems wack, but I guess everyone does it.

Advertisement
2018 4* S/CB & Miami Legacy Commit Gilbert Frierson from Coral Gables will be in attendance.

2018 3* CB & Miami Commit DJ Ivey from South Dade will be in attendance. (This dude is criminally underrated.)

2018 4* S/CB & Miami Legacy Commit Gilbert Frierson from Coral Gables will be in attendance.

2018 3* CB & Miami Commit DJ Ivey from South Dade will be in attendance. (This dude is criminally underrated.)

the think with DJ i havent seen no film lol thats y i think he gets slept on......his sophmore film he looks like a 3 star IMO. Lets see where hes at this year

Last edited:
2018 S Maxwell Worship from Cardinal Gibbons will be in attendance.

2018 CB/S Kenny Davis from Oakleaf will be in attendance.

2019 RB Keshawn King from Oakleaf will be in attendance.

2019 LB/S Joe Smith from Miami Southridge will be in attendance.

Advertisement
Back