Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

He asked IslandCanes to stop tagging him. That's the same guy who's been posing as a girl here on CIS the past month or two. One weird dude. ... Shows that Blades is smart.

lulz Pure comedy!!!!!!!!

wait is that real?

LOL, seems to be. Just look at the screen shot of the tweet. He's directly responding to Island Canes. No offense to Island Canes. But he/she seems genuinely confused about his/her sexual identiy and probably doesn't know which bathroom to use in North Carolina these days. And I think it's really weird that he/she needs to follow and tag our recruits. Good for Blades.

Advertisement
He asked IslandCanes to stop tagging him. That's the same guy who's been posing as a girl here on CIS the past month or two. One weird dude. ... Shows that Blades is smart.

lulz Pure comedy!!!!!!!!

wait is that real?

LOL, seems to be. Just look at the screen shot of the tweet. He's directly responding to Island Canes. No offense to Island Canes. But he/she seems genuinely confused about his/her sexual identiy and probably doesn't know which bathroom to use in North Carolina these days. And I think it's really weird that he/she needs to follow and tag our recruits. Good for Blades.

I don't do the tw@tter but I respect it for what it is.

This whole ImreallyamanCanes story is catfish like a motherfvcker

Can't say I'm not entertained

I agree we shouldn't worry about Blades but it is weird that he hasn't committed yet especially with the momentum and he isn't on the list of visitors for our big recruiting event. I've heard the rumors about him committing on father's day but I also heard the same thing about him committing on Al Blades birthday but that didn't happen. Its just odd is all

He's coming, you guys are getting worried and concerned for no reason. Let the kid have his shine.

CANE... always trying to drum up some sh*t all the time you worry too **** much. You did it when kool had an in home visit with dj Johnson back in January 2 weeks before he signed, did it with jobe and now with blades

Yes broke I'm concerned. What's the fcking problem you dweeb? Not saying Blades ain't a cane. Asking if Pete knows anything.

You are concerned about everything. Not an issue to the rest of the cane fans ESPECIALLY with Al ******* Blades...

There is nothing to see regarding this, reading into it way too much. Prospects don't like fans & people tweeting at them all day, it can become annoying for them. They are regular people too.

Bro he tagged the coaching staff man. The fans I get, but the coaches???

He didn't directly tag them himself. Was the original tweet from that tweeter. Nothing to see.

I hope Lingard can make it down so he can be in those guys ears, I see that Avante is coming so hopefully he can ride with him.

Best line in that list...

DeLand HS DB Avantae Williams (Miami) (Cane Legacy-Lorenzo Lingard)

:greedy_dollars:

UM

Advertisement
Yes broke I'm concerned. What's the fcking problem you dweeb? Not saying Blades ain't a cane. Asking if Pete knows anything.

You are concerned about everything. Not an issue to the rest of the cane fans ESPECIALLY with Al ******* Blades...

There is nothing to see regarding this, reading into it way too much. Prospects don't like fans & people tweeting at them all day, it can become annoying for them. They are regular people too.

He didn't directly tag them himself. Was the original tweet from that tweeter. Nothing to see.

Bless..that was my bad..I saw it on a FB page and I'm not too familiar using twitter so I assumed it was him. I'll take my L...

Still strange he ain't coming to the final scrimmage. But then again Nkosi hasn't been to any I believe. So it's probably nothing.

Broke you can still go EAD lol

Last edited:

Bless..that was my bad..I saw it on a FB page and I'm not too familiar using twitter so I assumed it was him. I'll take my L...

Still strange he ain't coming to the final scrimmage. But then again Nkosi hasn't been to any I believe. So it's probably nothing.

Stick to overreacting, that's what you do best. Mods this is not infraction worthy....
On a serious note though blades actively recruit some of these guys to Miami

Advertisement
N'kosi Perry has been in the laboratory working feverishly. He probably figures there's no time or point in visiting. The next time we see him, we'll see a starting QB. It's go time for him.

Stick to overreacting, that's what you do best. Mods this is not infraction worthy....
On a serious note though blades actively recruit some of these guys to Miami

As long as you stick to being the forums hall pass monitor, we good!

2019 CB Tiawan Mullen of Coconut Creek will be in attendance. Younger brother of Trayvon Mullen.

2018 4* WR Elijah Moore of St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2020 LB Courtney Holmes of Columbus will be in attendance. Holds an early Michigan offer.

2020 WR Amin Hassan of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

2019 CB Jaden Davis of St. Thomas Aquinas will be in attendance.

2020 WR Johnquai Lewis of Champagnat Catholic might be in attendance.

2020 DE Tre'Von Riggins of Lakewood might be in attendance.

2020 DT Westley Neal of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

2019 DE/LB D'Sean Perry of Gulliver Prep will be in attendance.

Is it true Gabe Taylor is done playing football to focus on Basketball?

He needs to hit a major growth spurt... 5'4 100 lbs as a freshmen in HS.

Gabe Taylor | Gulliver Prep, Miami, FL | MaxPreps

CShEU1nWwAAIVhh.jpg

I can ask my boy about Gabriel Taylor status, last he told me he was focusing on basketball but would still do football, would be going into his sophomore year right now. That pic is before high school in 8th grade. My boys little brother is the kid all the way to the left. Amin Hassan 2020 WR, has offers from West Virginia & Bowling Green right now. #5 on the right is Anton Hall Jr. 2020 ATH who has some D1 offers as well. Two future prospects to watch out for at Gulliver Prep.

Who is big foot on the far right? Kid is a giant

Advertisement
2019 5* RB Noah Cain from IMG Academy will be in attendance.

2017 4* DT & Miami Signee Jon Ford will be in attendance.

Advertisement
I know everyone keeps saying Blades was born a cane a all that, I share those same sentiments, however, it is a bit weird that dude ain't on that list. The tweet he put out a few days ago is even weirder.

View attachment 44552

I remember sometime last year he also put out a tweet about the coaches not showing him love during the nitty gritty (or something along those lines) of the recruiting process.

I'm not trying to make noise but I don't know about this kid. Something going on here. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] have you heard anything?
I absolutely agree. Don't know if the staff has cooled or he's pushing the envelope. We have kids tha are new to the school committed and out recruiting others and here you have someone who has been penciled in for years holding out. I don't believe he's coming this weekend is he?

I know everyone keeps saying Blades was born a cane a all that, I share those same sentiments, however, it is a bit weird that dude ain't on that list. The tweet he put out a few days ago is even weirder.

View attachment 44552

I remember sometime last year he also put out a tweet about the coaches not showing him love during the nitty gritty (or something along those lines) of the recruiting process.

I'm not trying to make noise but I don't know about this kid. Something going on here. [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION] have you heard anything?
I absolutely agree. Don't know if the staff has cooled or he's pushing the envelope. We have kids tha are new to the school committed and out recruiting others and here you have someone who has been penciled in for years holding out. I don't believe he's coming this weekend is he?

No matter how many times Pete and others have said not to worry about Blades, some posters just won't quit.

Maybe consider that he has committed because he has picked out a day he wants to commit.

Also, Miami is the only school he's even visited this Spring. If he were out visiting FSU, OSU, or UF, then I guess you could be concerned, but since that isn't happening being even remotely concerned is just funny

If your last name is Blades you can do what the fvck ever you want with your recruiting process.

It's one of those unwritten rule things

Advertisement
Back