Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

2018 5* RB & Miami Commit Lorenzo Lingard will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

2017 4* QB & Miami signee N'Kosi Perry will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

Tyreke messaged me last night and said he's coming, just tweeted out he's coming this morning.

Advertisement
2018 5* RB & Miami Commit Lorenzo Lingard will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

2017 4* QB & Miami signee N'Kosi Perry will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

Tyreke messaged me last night and said he's coming, just tweeted out he's coming this morning.

upvote

Very nice.

Advertisement

[TWEET]855770657459712000[/TWEET]

:rickflair2:

Can't have a spring game without My Ambassador. They would have had to postpone that **** if he couldn't make it.

Can't have a spring game without My Ambassador. They would have had to postpone that **** if he couldn't make it.

upvote

Advertisement
Anthony Swartz tweeted something saying " maybe it's time". Not sure what that means

I don't think they would accept the commitment though from what Pete said in the last work

I agree they wouldn't accept his commitment as a WR, but **** a kid with that speed is worth a schollie somewhere. That's just my 2 cents

Advertisement
Anthony Swartz tweeted something saying " maybe it's time". Not sure what that means

I don't think they would accept the commitment though from what Pete said in the last work

Don't see how they could. At best he's third in the pecking order behind Zay and Moore, and that's only based off of his speed. But the Gaytor tears would be so delicious. Still, don't see how he's a take unless the staff really doesn't believe they can land the previously mentioned WR's..

upvote
Tyreke is the one i would like to snatch next. Dudes a beast and like has been said could play that Grace role.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Like I said in another thread. I'd make room for the nations fastest football player. Start cutting ****'s like bama. The guys who are lazy/ never contribute etc sorry ya gots to go.n. I'd be nice as possible about it.

Like I said in another thread. I'd make room for the nations fastest football player. Start cutting ****'s like bama. The guys who are lazy/ never contribute etc sorry ya gots to go.n. I'd be nice as possible about it.

His speed is ridiculous, there is no denying that. I guess this is the problem you have when we actually have a staff that makes kids want to be Canes. Somebody nice is gonna get left out.

upvote
Tyreke is the one i would like to snatch next. Dudes a beast and like has been said could play that Grace role.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Tyreke Johnson playing the Grace role??

Tyreke might just be best at CB. He can also be a stud S. But he is not going to be a LB

Don't see how they could. At best he's third in the pecking order behind Zay and Moore, and that's only based off of his speed. But the Gaytor tears would be so delicious. Still, don't see how he's a take unless the staff really doesn't believe they can land the previously mentioned WR's..

Is it possible to take his commitment, eventually change it to track, then back next year following attrition to the schollie count? Sounds far fetched but wondering. He would be a game changer in the return game.

Advertisement
Back