Miami Spring Game visitors 4/22/17

Our visitors today are better than UF and FSU spring game....college football on notice

Advertisement
2018 5* RB & Miami Commit Lorenzo Lingard will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

2017 4* QB & Miami signee N'Kosi Perry will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

Tyreke messaged me last night and said he's coming, just tweeted out he's coming this morning.

How does Tyreke compare to the elite South FL guys_

2018 5* RB & Miami Commit Lorenzo Lingard will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

2017 4* QB & Miami signee N'Kosi Perry will be in attendance. Per Andrew Ivins of 247 ITU.

Tyreke messaged me last night and said he's coming, just tweeted out he's coming this morning.

He's the #1 DB in the nation man.......

Anthony Swartz tweeted something saying " maybe it's time". Not sure what that means

[TWEET]855590424416841728[/TWEET]

[TWEET]855588107768299520[/TWEET]

:noidea:

This kid even a take right now?!? Thought we were waiting on Xavier before pulling the trigger on the other fish?

BTW: Semper Fi Hermano! I retired 2 years ago... Grunt, Sniper & Critical Skills Operator- 2/2, 2nd Recon, 2bd MSOB (now 2nd Raider Bn) KILL BODIES!

Maybe, but I wouldn't take him over Campbell or Jobe. He's a beast though

Advertisement

I don´t care so much about his rating. I more respect guys like Geo or Pete who have seen all these guys play in person.

I don´t care so much about his rating. I more respect guys like Geo or Pete who have seen all these guys play in person.

Since he is up in Jacksonville, I doubt the seen him play unless it was a championship game.

Advertisement
Anthony Swartz tweeted something saying " maybe it's time". Not sure what that means

I don't think they would accept the commitment though from what Pete said in the last work

Don't see how they could. At best he's third in the pecking order behind Zay and Moore, and that's only based off of his speed. But the Gaytor tears would be so delicious. Still, don't see how he's a take unless the staff really doesn't believe they can land the previously mentioned WR's..

Is it possible to take his commitment, eventually change it to track, then back next year following attrition to the schollie count? Sounds far fetched but wondering. He would be a game changer in the return game.

Why not just sign him to a track schollie too begin with, just to get him under the U umbrella and on campus, but with an explicit promise to work him into a football schollie. Next season when the spot is open and more feasible. He is a redshirt developmental player anyway, so it makes sense.

This kid just needs to sit with Richt during a visit and it will all be worked out.

Advertisement
2018 4* OLB David Reese from Vero Beach is in attendance.

2018 4* S & UF commit CJ Smith from Oxbridge Academy is in attendance.

2020 WR & Miami Legacy Gerand Turner from South Miami is in attendance.

Advertisement

lol

Advertisement
Back