Miami opens 10.5 Fav over GT

We need to score on them. That's the key to the game. Force some TOs. They're gonna run for a bunch regardless. Can't have those big plays on D tho

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I hope our boys aren't caught in a hangover game. This is a must win game for Paul Johnson and they are coming. GT's Defense isn't the same ****** D we have seen for the last several years either. Miami better come to play on both sides of the ball.

A bit surprised we are double digit fav. Was thinking this game would be more like 7 or 8.

One indicator we are back is when we are double digit fav in every coastal conf. game.

Lay the bloody points!!!!!!!!! And do it now. Because the point spread is going to swing upwards as the week progresses. hUh

Fückin "Thee Mack Jones"?!? See they gave you parole, aye?!? GTFOH...the master of all trolls....Jedi Troll, Luke SkyCocker troll. This cupcake is infamous on pretty much every Canes message board for being a cuck and the most anti-Cane, Cane fan if that makes sense.

GT turns the ball over quite a bit. In other words, better get at least 2. If so, we should cover.

I like Miami at -6.5.

They have lost 8 fumbles in the 3 games vs D1 opponents.

There D has improved it seems. Only have up 370 to UT, 247 to UNC, 235 to Pitt.

Advertisement
This is such a bad ******* line. unranked +6.5 @ #10 ....this kinda **** makes me sick to my stomach

Very odd line. Also not sure why all the hype for GT. They have to have played one of the worse schedule thus far. All three P5 conference teams are the worst in their conference. By no means do I think this game is a cake walk. Teams always need to be disciplined against GT or it could be a long day. I am just not impressed by who they have played at all.

Advertisement
That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

dude we rock GT every year almost as we have figured them out . GT is a decently good team but they ain't beating us . Now they will brake some big runs like they do against everybody but we will win by 2 td IMO.

Last year they walked up and down the field on us and went punch for punch. Fortunately, we had those two scoop and scores. But besides that they pretty much played us even the whole game.

This is a typical GT team that has a RB playing QB. The defense has looked good but for the Tennessee game. Yes, not the greatest competition but looks like an improved defense. I like the fact that our LBs has their first look at the gimmick offense last year. CMR is very familiar with and usually beats GT.

Two weeks to practice for GT and possible let down game after a very emotional victory.
The crowd needs to have an effect on his game. I am looking to having a huge crowd at the Rock to support and motivate our guys.

That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

but they've beaten two one win teams in Pitt & UNC and and FBS team and lost to a crap Tenn, so there's that.

Yep. Pitt and UNC are poor, but GT completely dominated them. I've watched them play 3 times year, and they're very good. You know who else is greatly improved? UVA.
I agree. I've watched GT and if we are undisciplined it's going to be a dogfight. UVA looked pretty good against Puke as well.

Its a good point about our possessions. Richt and Rosier were miserable in the first half against FSU and a big part of it was just the total lack of rhythm and continuity. Can't let GT control the clock.

They do play to our strength, and can't really threaten our weakness though.

The key to this will be for our defense to create turnovers, just like last year. Strip the ball, get interceptions, and wear that chain 2-3 times that game and we should be able to walk out there with a W.

Advertisement
I actually think our linebackers playing like **** vs FSU might be a blessing for this game. They are probably gonna get their asses chewed out all week.

A bit surprised we are double digit fav. Was thinking this game would be more like 7 or 8.

One indicator we are back is when we are double digit fav in every coastal conf. game.

Lay the bloody points!!!!!!!!! And do it now. Because the point spread is going to swing upwards as the week progresses. hUh

Fückin "Thee Mack Jones"?!? See they gave you parole, aye?!? GTFOH...the master of all trolls....Jedi Troll, Luke SkyCocker troll. This cupcake is infamous on pretty much every Canes message board for being a cuck and the most anti-Cane, Cane fan if that makes sense.

Guy’s a fūcking brain addled, drug fueled, degenerate ******. I cringe every time I see one of his porsts.

If you factor in three points for home-field advantage, Vegas is saying that Georgia Tech is better than FSU .

Advertisement
If we are focused we should rip them apart. With the way the Time of possession will play out we need to score TDs in our first 3 possessions.
We haven't been 'focused' for four quarters yet, seeing as we haven't put 4 quality quarters together yet. i don't think we need too for GT, but if you are hanging your hat on focused, that isn't our strong suit.

The key to this will be for our defense to create turnovers, just like last year. Strip the ball, get interceptions, and wear that chain 2-3 times that game and we should be able to walk out there with a W.

This. Last 2 games vs. GT the TO's really hurt them.

Advertisement
Back