Miami opens 10.5 Fav over GT

Advertisement
Everyone is talking about our Defense but I am more concerned about the Offense with Walton out and possibly Richards and Donaldson. I am not certain we have the depth to recover from those injuries against this GT team. I think the Defense will hold them to 20-25 points. Can our Offense stay on the field and score? This game is going to be close.

Line DOWN to 5.5 on 5dimes. ughhhh.

I expect the line to drop another ' hook ' or maybe one point. Simply because Miami will NOT have five starters for Saturday's game. hUh. And the ' punters' probably believe Miami is in ' let down ' mode and all that. Then again, maybe the WISE GUYS will bet on Miami ' late, and drive the line back to - 6 1/2. dUh.

Miami will likely have most of those starters for the game, we just won't know about it until tomorrow.

Advertisement
Miami will likely have most of those starters for the game, we just won't know about it until tomorrow.

Rich already CONFIRMED that Redwine, Donaldson, Delaney and probably Richards will be out for the game. Albeit he said that Richards MAY play some in the first-half, and all that. Of course, Walton is naturally on IR for the season. hUh.

Rich already CONFIRMED that Redwine, Donaldson, Delaney and probably Richards will be out for the game. Albeit he said that Richards MAY play some in the first-half, and all that. Of course, Walton is naturally on IR for the season. hUh.

When? When did he say this? I need a link because yesterday in the post practice presser he said everyone except Walton was day to day and he wouldn't give out details until the NCAA mandated injury report he has to put out Thursday.

huh...

When? When did he say this? I need a link because yesterday in the post practice presser he said everyone except Walton was day to day and he wouldn't give out details until the NCAA mandated injury report he has to put out Thursday.

huh...

Rick didn’t confirm anything, other than Walton, of course.

Just more retarded verbal diarrhea from the CIS equivalent of the brain-damaged corner crackhead and gambling degenerate, all rolled into one

Advertisement
From an outside perspective, if i was a better I would take GT in a second. MIA loses best player, GT coming off bye, trap game after huge win vs FSU, GT sneaking up on people again and being a coastal contender

That being said, i still think we win

He hasn't "confirmed" anything.

Advertisement
Hard for me to believe a Vegas line would be swayed by a teams day to day list. Virtually every team in the country has a day today list the whole season. Never researched it but my guess is 80% of the players on a day to day.list end up playing that weekend.

Why TF do people keep calling this a "trap" game for Miami, FFS they know all about GT, and honestly most of us were a lot more emotionally invested in beating FSU than the players were. If Miami had lost to FSU and still won out nothing would have changed.

GT has played no one and all at home.

Get this stacksboners facquit off this board. He's stepped over the lame troll line into giving out false injury info on our team.

Advertisement

Are you a real person?

Advertisement
Back