Miami opens 10.5 Fav over GT

Advertisement
We are playing one of the best rushing teams in the nation and our tackling is terrible. Yeah that line is extremely high

Advertisement
If were only -6 then were in for war.

It will be. Multiple things for this team to overcome. Loss of Walton, coming off the high of beating FSU, tackling issues/option. Injuries to Richards, Redwine and Donaldson. We just need to get out of here with a win this weekend.

Where you getting 10?.... I saw -6 due to Walton's status

JC

It opened at Bet Online at 10.5 and within 5 minutes bet down to 6 before being taken off the board. I know because I tried putting in a play and it was changed to GT +8.5 very quickly.

Advertisement
If were only -6 then were in for war.

It will be. Multiple things for this team to overcome. Loss of Walton, coming off the high of beating FSU, tackling issues/option. Injuries to Richards, Redwine and Donaldson. We just need to get out of here with a win this weekend.

Were going to take HEAVY public action. Not good.

Also Tech is coming off a bye week. Miami is beat up. I probably wouldn't touch this game with my money.

The only game I’ve ever attended was the GT game a few years ago. There was a long rain delay and we ended up handling them pretty good. I flew down from Oklahoma and got to sit right behind the GT bench since everyone left after the delay. I remember the kicker telling me to STFU because I yelled he was about to miss and then he went out and missed. Good times haha.

Advertisement
That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

Miami has been on the right side of the line all year and Vegas really undervalued us the first two games. I agree this looks like too big of a swing the other way. I thought it would be 7.5-8.

Edit: just saw it's 6.5. My guess this moves over a touchdown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

but they've beaten two one win teams in Pitt & UNC and and FBS team and lost to a crap Tenn, so there's that.

Yep. Pitt and UNC are poor, but GT completely dominated them. I've watched them play 3 times year, and they're very good. You know who else is greatly improved? UVA.

So watching film of last year won't help us??

Advertisement
Back