Miami opens 10.5 Fav over GT

Novacane32000

Sophomore
A bit surprised we are double digit fav. Was thinking this game would be more like 7 or 8.

One indicator we are back is when we are double digit fav in every coastal conf. game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

Advertisement
That looks like a terrible line. With our tackling woes, we might wind up with 5 possessions the entire game.

This could be a nailbiter that swings on the last possession. GT has looked REALLY good this year.

but they've beaten two one win teams in Pitt & UNC and and FBS team and lost to a crap Tenn, so there's that.

It's a little different when you have to fear the pass. I think GT fits into our hands. Plus they lost to Tennessee. Maybe I'm crazy but I think we hand them their *** on a platter.

If we are focused we should rip them apart. With the way the Time of possession will play out we need to score TDs in our first 3 possessions.

Your right if we don’t do a better job of tackling we may Not run 50 plays the whole game....

Advertisement

but they've beaten two one win teams in Pitt & UNC and and FBS team and lost to a crap Tenn, so there's that.

Yep. Pitt and UNC are poor, but GT completely dominated them. I've watched them play 3 times year, and they're very good. You know who else is greatly improved? UVA.

Yep. Pitt and UNC are poor, but GT completely dominated them. I've watched them play 3 times year, and they're very good. You know who else is greatly improved? UVA.

That qb they got us pretty good as far as running ability goes

It's a little different when you have to fear the pass. I think GT fits into our hands. Plus they lost to Tennessee. Maybe I'm crazy but I think we hand them their *** on a platter.

They throw it well enough to keep you off balance. If you watched the Tenn game, you'd know they totally dominated that game, and Tenn wasn't the walking dead at that point. They quit on Booch Folden a couple games later.

This is going to take all we've got. You waste a possession or two on offense, and they become like a boa constrictor.

Advertisement

That qb they got us pretty good as far as running ability goes

He's an excellent runner and a decent enough thrower to do what Johnson asks him to do in the throw game. He's also tougher than a $2 steak.

Advertisement
This will be a close game. Game after finally beating FSU. WALTON OUT. They control time of possession. I just want a win.

dude we rock GT every year almost as we have figured them out . GT is a decently good team but they ain't beating us . Now they will brake some big runs like they do against everybody but we will win by 2 td IMO.

A bit surprised we are double digit fav. Was thinking this game would be more like 7 or 8.

One indicator we are back is when we are double digit fav in every coastal conf. game.

Lay the bloody points!!!!!!!!! And do it now. Because the point spread is going to swing upwards as the week progresses. hUh

Advertisement
Back