Miami offers DT Neville Gallimore from Canada

I live 1hour away from this prep school, but have never actually heard of it. It must be fairly new, because I talk to the coaches and wonnna bees about football and nobody has mentioned it.

I do know that this will be a trend going forward in Canada, to set up Prep Schools. This is happening with basketball as well, where a kid from our town is attending this academy and is getting recruited by Syracuse,Duke, etc. With the influx of Canadians (Wiggins/ Bennett / Ennis/ Stauskas / Olynuk / Thompson/ Joseph's/ etc). into the ncaa and nba, these programs will grow. All these guys are from TO area.

Advertisement
I live 1hour away from this prep school, but have never actually heard of it. It must be fairly new, because I talk to the coaches and wonnna bees about football and nobody has mentioned it.

I do know that this will be a trend going forward in Canada, to set up Prep Schools. This is happening with basketball as well, where a kid from our town is attending this academy and is getting recruited by Syracuse,Duke, etc. With the influx of Canadians (Wiggins/ Bennett / Ennis/ Stauskas / Olynuk / Thompson/ Joseph's/ etc). into the ncaa and nba, these programs will grow. All these guys are from TO area.

Yeah it's pretty well been one or two years now. I never heard of it until this past week, directly before this thread began.
If you know Summer Rep football in Ontario, the OFC Varisity League, the Oakville Titans Varisty Offensive Coach will be coaching there this upcoming fall.
Since you're an hour away, my guess is you live aorund that Oakville area.

Yeah it's pretty well been one or two years now. I never heard of it until this past week, directly before this thread began.
If you know Summer Rep football in Ontario, the OFC Varisity League, the Oakville Titans Varisty Offensive Coach will be coaching there this upcoming fall.

Kitchener / Waterloo

Advertisement

Kitchener / Waterloo

Its good to see some canucks on the board. I actually grew up in the Oakville area. I haven't heard of that prep either but mind you I've been out of coaching for about 5 yrs... Which Titans coach is heading coach there.

Advertisement
We had four Canadians on the 2001 roster, who some say was the greatest team ever: Brett Romberg, Joe McGrath, Sherko Haji-Rasouli and Miguel Robede. I think at least Romberg and Sherko played a lot (they started) but I think McGrath ended up playing quite a bit, if not that year, maybe in subsequent years. Robede, I don't remember him playing a whole lot.

[video=youtube;JBRvbmA6120]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBRvbmA6120[/video]

This is a recent interview with Neville Gallimore.

Jethro and Art Kehoe need to be camped out on this kids front porch plain and simple. An then get this kid to visit during winter in Canada along with his family an this will be a wrap.

Also that interview was such a pos for trying to bait the Neville into naming schools, but he was smart enough not to fall for it.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Jethro and Art Kehoe need to be camped out on this kids front porch plain and simple. An then get this kid to visit during winter in Canada along with his family an this will be a wrap.

Also that interview was such a pos for trying to bait the Neville into naming schools, but he was smart enough not to fall for it.

Go Canes

He seems coached up for interviews to stay neutral and not name any leaders

Unbelievable talent. His profile says he runs a 4.75 at 300+ lbs. His highlights make it look like his profile is accurate. Fine, Gallimore, and Moten would be the best DT rotation in college football. If we can get this guy, keep our current recruiting class intact, and get lucky with injuries, we will make the college playoffs by the 2016 season by the very least.

I remember Willie Galimore with the Bears. He was one of the greatest open field RBs to ever play football.

Advertisement
This guy is definitely of Caribbean descent. We need to play that up.

Advertisement
Back