2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not understanding all the *****ing. We landed a Bad *** DE today. One that didn't even know anything about Miami 30 days ago. He said it himself. I would never doubt Mario when it come to recruiting. we will have a helluva class compared to what it was going to be under the previous staff. Can't wait to see what he does with the next class.

Advertisement
And there you go again, for like the Nth time, making assumptions. Idiocy 101. Tsk tsk. Not going to let you draw me into a PE/VC internet fight on this board. It's tasteless. So you're on your own there. But I'd guess you're used to being lonely. I think you've exposed enough of your personality for anyone and everyone to make a sound decision on you. You got worked by multiple board members here, Gator. Not being able to see when one is wrong is a personality defect, so I'd wish you good luck, but I think i's too late for you. So goodbye.
I told you haha.

Advertisement
As if 5 Stars go to Oregon on a regular basis before Mario smh.
The pac 12 was trash when he was there. USC was a joke of a program he had no competition for recruits. Yet he only landed 4 5 stars his entire time there and people refer to him as the recruiting god because of this. The guy just lost a head to head battle with an FCS school.

Idgaf about this ranking. Let’s get the people we need at positions of need

Advertisement
Well, there you go again lol, making assumptions that could (and would) blow up in your face. You are really, really not good at this. Must be that Gainesville education. If that's how you need to see me in your head to think you survived this, so be it. I'll call it mercy. There are actually quite a few people on here who would probably offer you a different vision of who I am, based on a very long thread you obviously aren't privy to. Maybe one or two of them are even replying to your posts right in here.

Oh, and btw, if some kid started out way down at the bottom handling the dishes and worked his way up to handling the money on his own at one of my businesses, I'd identify him as someone with a lot of potential and I'd look to make sure he was being mentored for further advancement. Bring me 100 home runs just like him. You on the other hand, wouldn't last three minutes in the interview. You're a really easy read and a sad tomato.

Arguing with him is like arguing with CD Wrong…he’s never gonna admit he’s wrong and he’s ALWAYS gonna get the last word in…

We have arguments over a class that was in the 60’s not too long ago. And at worst we’ll finish In the 20’s when it’s all said and done. With a really good average. All this done by one guy stepping on campus a month ago.

How does one even bring negativity to this thread? Oh never mind lol.
20220108_215455.gif

Advertisement
The pac 12 was trash when he was there. USC was a joke of a program he had no competition for recruits. Yet he only landed 4 5 stars his entire time there and people refer to him as the recruiting god because of this. The guy just lost a head to head battle with an FCS school.
How many 5 stars went to UO before? I really dont know if he overperformed or underperformed

Wow. Mario has only SIGN 4 players from the state of Oregon in his last 4 recruiting classes. To expect a cat to sign 10 or so 5 star recruits with no local recruiting base is off to me. This cat isn't in Florida, Texas or Louisiana. He isn't coming off winning a championship. **** Eugene Oregon is in the middle of nowhere, and people expect Mario to beat Saban for Bryce Young. Lol. It's a reason Mario came East, it's easier to recruit to Miami, than Eugene. Lol

Advertisement
Lmao at convincing anyone to go to Eugene.
post less
LMAO!! The great Mike Belotti signed 3 5 star kids in a 4 year span. I guess he also must be a recruiting god to be on a similar level as Mario at the same place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back