2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope we land him but if you've been around at all, you have to know there will be a meltdown if he picks otherwise.

I'll be one of the people melting down. There is zero excuse for missing on Stewart. Miss me with the "he's only been here a month" talk. Stewart has been interested in Miami for the entire cycle... and we're paying this guy $8mm to close.

So he has to close. No if's, and's, or butts.
You’re delusional sir

Advertisement
Well, there you go again lol, making assumptions that could (and would) blow up in your face. You are really, really not good at this. Must be that Gainesville education. If that's how you need to see me in your head to think you survived this, so be it. I'll call it mercy. There are actually quite a few people on here who would probably offer you a different vision of who I am, based on a very long thread you obviously aren't privy to. Maybe one or two of them are even replying to your posts right in here.

Oh, and btw, if some kid started out way down at the bottom handling the dishes and worked his way up to handling the money on his own at one of my businesses, I'd identify him as someone with a lot of potential and I'd look to make sure he was being mentored for further advancement. Bring me 100 home runs just like him. You on the other hand, wouldn't last three minutes in the interview. You're a really easy read and a sad tomato.
I am very privy to the long thread. I find it hilarious that you are so proud of your minuscule gains.

Yup, I figured, you think it takes a lot of effort to move up a couple levels on the ladder. LOL!!
Now if you where one of the posters on here that knew me personally. You would know I would more likely buy your company, turn around, and flip it. Much higher returns in PE than in Crypto and this is coming from someone who has positions in a handful of CCs.

Not sure but for his name in the gator tears thread a couple years ago he kept talking about how they were in a better place than us and wished we had certain things they had blah blah.
Well considering the fact that they beat us, and had better seasons under Mullen, than we did under Manny. Looks like I was correct.

I am very privy to the long thread. I find it hilarious that you are so proud of your minuscule gains.

Yup, I figured, you think it takes a lot of effort to move up a couple levels on the ladder. LOL!!
Now if you where one of the posters on here that knew me personally. You would know I would more likely buy your company, turn around, and flip it. Much higher returns in PE than in Crypto and this is coming from someone who has positions in a handful of CCs.

And there you go again, for like the Nth time, making assumptions. Idiocy 101. Tsk tsk. Not going to let you draw me into a PE/VC internet fight on this board. It's tasteless. So you're on your own there. But I'd guess you're used to being lonely. I think you've exposed enough of your personality for anyone and everyone to make a sound decision on you. You got worked by multiple board members here, Gator. Not being able to see when one is wrong is a personality defect, so I'd wish you good luck, but I think i's too late for you. So goodbye.

Advertisement
Well considering the fact that they beat us, and had better seasons under Mullen, than we did under Manny. Looks like I was correct.
Mario has done more for Oregon than Mullen has done for Florida. Yet you refer to Mario as a Corch. The **** can any coach do with what Manny had for the 2022 class? Mario is working miracles right now without a fully assembled staff.

And there you go again, for like the Nth time, making assumptions. Idiocy 101. Tsk tsk. Not going to let you draw me into a PE/VC internet fight on this board. It's tasteless. So you're on your own there. But I'd guess you're used to being lonely. I think you've exposed enough of your personality for anyone and everyone to make a sound decision on you. You got worked by multiple board members here, Gator. Not being able to see when one is wrong is a personality defect, so I'd wish you good luck, but I think i's too late for you. So goodbye.
Of course you are not going to enter that argument with me, since you know its a losing one. Just like you lost this one. We will see in a month who is correct. I am sure you will just move the goalposts again next month. "I was speaking hypothetically".

Mario has done more for Oregon than Mullen has done for Florida. Yet you refer to Mario as a Corch. The **** can any coach do with what Manny had for the 2022 class? Mario is working miracles right now without a fully assembled staff.
The debate was Mullet vs Manny. Not Mullet vs Mario. The other porster was trying to say Mullet was worse than Manny a couple years back.

Advertisement
The debate was Mullet vs Manny. Not Mullet vs Mario. The other porster was trying to say Mullet was worse than Manny a couple years back.

Florida sucks. Your DEcommitment list is 10x better than your actual class.

It's sad this is what Mullet and Sunbelt Billy have reduced you to. I mean, as an actual Miami fan, I'll take UF and FSU celebrating over Mario not hitting on 100% of his targets. Because what we are landing is definitely better than you guys

Florida sucks. Your DEcommitment list is 10x better than your actual class.

It's sad this is what Mullet and Sunbelt Billy have reduced you to. I mean, as an actual Miami fan, I'll take UF and FSU celebrating over Mario not hitting on 100% of his targets. Because what we are landing is definitely better than you guys
True fan?? LMFAO!! You were totally fine with Richt running us into the ground. You don't give af about Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I honestly thought we would hit on Coleman and miss on Moss, really excited that we won out on a DL player over a skill position player 2023 WR class will make us forget about Coleman real quick. One thing I don't understand that these kids do not realize that there are more resource available to them especially if they suffer a serious injury. Jackson State doesn't come in the stratosphere of major programs who can offer the absolute best medical care and this is just the start, don't get me started on the nutritional budget of these programs. I would love to see HBCU join the pack but financially they are a long long way from reaching that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back