2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mike Beliotti was at Oregon 16 years. If we want to compare apples to apples, how many 5 star recruits did he sign in his first 4 years as head coach? ****, he was the OC at Oregon 6 years before that, so he already knew the landscape of the program.
247 didn't exist or doesn't record the data from his first 5 seasons. So we have to make due with the information we have. Either way Mario inherited a way better Oregon program than Mike did. So you can't compare Mikes first seasons recruits with Marios. However, when both of them where clicking and winning pac-12 titles. Mario only recruited 1 more 5 star in the same time period.

r 247 didn't exist or doesn't record the data from his first 5 seasons. So we have to make due with the information we have. Either way Mario inherited a way better Oregon program than Mike did. So you can't compare Mikes first seasons recruits with Marios. However, when both of them where clicking and winning pac-12 titles. Mario only recruited 1 more 5 star in the same time period.
Recruiting rankings are fun but I don’t give a s••• for this class, he’s done the unthinkable. Made us a true threat. pulling elite kids while keeping the class in tact and putting the fear of God into the media and certain fan bases

Advertisement
Recruiting rankings are fun but I don’t give a s••• for this class, he’s done the unthinkable. Made us a true threat. pulling elite kids while keeping the class in tact and putting the fear of God into the media and certain fan bases
IDGAF about putting the fear of god into the media or the fanbases. I just want to win.

Advertisement
Also I am just quoting this part as you showed your true colors. "God of recruiting" and "corch."

Now you can FU and DIAF, Gator.
He’s not a gaytor. Mario’s been pegged as a game day CoRch numerous times on this board while at Oregon and not just by @OriginalGatorHater. Countless posters have called him that. Many of us, myself included, have likened him essentially to Butch Light. What Mario should be expected to excel at is recruiting. I think he’s done a great job at that in a short period of time. I think 2023 is the year to judge. That said, not all Mopes are gaytors and Noles. OGH is a rabid Cane regardless.

He’s not a gaytor. Mario’s been pegged as a game day CoRch numerous times on this board while at Oregon and not just by @OriginalGatorHater. Countless posters have called him that. Many of us, myself included, have likened him essentially to Butch Light. What Mario should be expected to excel at is recruiting. I think he’s done a great job at that in a short period of time. I think 2023 is the year to judge. That said, not all Mopes are gaytors and Noles. OGH is rabid Cane regardless.
Its fine. Cryptical doesn't actually think I am a Gaytor. That is just the response people give when they have no factual leg to stand on when their precious coach turns out to be a corch.

Advertisement
Its fine. Cryptical doesn't actually think I am a Gaytor. That is just the response people give when they have no factual leg to stand on when their precious coach turns out to be a corch.
Dude been here a month and you’re bleeding all over this thread about how he turned out to be a corch ? Because he lost a kid Miami wasn’t even recruiting a month ago ?

Advertisement
He’s not a gaytor. Mario’s been pegged as a game day CoRch numerous times on this board while at Oregon and not just by @OriginalGatorHater. Countless posters have called him that. Many of us, myself included, have likened him essentially to Butch Light. What Mario should be expected to excel at is recruiting. I think he’s done a great job at that in a short period of time. I think 2023 is the year to judge. That said, not all Mopes are gaytors and Noles. OGH is a rabid Cane regardless.

Corches don’t win multiple P5 conferences, 10 game win seasons, and I’ve been hard on Cristobal and his game day shenanigans as anyone else

Corches don’t win multiple P5 conferences, 10 game win seasons, and I’ve been hard on Cristobal and his game day shenanigans as anyone else
I think he’s been lights out as a recruiter. I could give 2 ***** about Coleman - he’s an outlier situation.

As to game day coach Mario, he’s had game day CoRch moments like Butch did - every year. This board was all too eager to point it out - every year when he’d make a CoRch move in a game. There’s no denying that now that he’s our HC.

I pointed this out when he was a candidate to replace Manny. People have accepted this because his strengths are recruiting and I’d say development as well. This is why you see people saying Mario needs to hire very strong X’s and O’s coordinators. It’s not hate. It’s opinion based on history.

Overall - great HC for Miami’s needs. I’m thrilled with the recruiting and think with better coordinators than he had at Oregon, Mario can take the next step here.

I look forward to the photoshopped cans of Busch Light when Mario makes a bad gameday decision...and then again when he has recruited a team full of studs
I wanted him for his recruiting, ability to hire a strong staff and no bull**** approach. If he hires the right OC and DC then I’m getting exactly what I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back