2022 Miami is now #5 in the nation in avg. player ranking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you just want to be the first Mario contrarian and argue something with no facts to back it up…and then label ppl providing facts to counter your bs argument as having their heads up a coaches *** just because…we aren’t doing that lol. Your wrong on this man. Your main point in the argument is incomplete and misleading. You saying Oregon was recruiting at a higher level before Mario is wrong and can’t be proven . Ppl who are Oregon fans would tell you your wrong lol. Ppl who follow cfb don’t agree with you.
I fired many people like this clown who could not see that they were the problem. Text book case.

Advertisement
You are never quick to give it up. You just say "I was just trolling". Chip never brought in high classes because he hates recruiting. Everyone knows this. The fact that he had classes similarly ranked to Mario, shows Mario isn't elite. Oregon still isn't cherry picking top guys. Getting 4 guys in 5 years is not cherry pikcing lmao.

Posting youtube videos is not proving your point. Its just making you look like an even bigger clown.
LMAO - Chip did not bring in elite classes because he did like to recruit. Perhaps the dumbest statement on this thread. Yea let give Chip a pass on recruiting when comparing to Mario because you know he did not like to do it!! See what I mean about denial!! Clown.

Ah yes, your porst was so accurate, that is why you sprinted to delete it as soon as you realized Mario was at Oregon before he became the HC.

He doesn’t have any Maude’s fooled and neither do you. The Maude’s actually talked about this in the Maude DM and concluded that you calling him a gaytor was a weak counter. There are plenty of arguments to be made to what he’s saying and you picked a weak one in the opinion of the Maude’s… and none of us agree with him on Mario but none of us would argue that he’s a gaytor either.
What a terrible response. Lol.

Advertisement
You insulted him first with that POS statement. You should have been gone. Then you called him a Gator who posts screenshots making fun of us on 247.

Now you are crying like you usually do - this time that he came back at you. Dude don’t push me. I have zero tolerance for you’re bull**** anymore.
You use t
I think you used it as well
I just stated we will remember this standard and then you pile on. . How does calling someones overall posts bullshi&% fit in your standard?

You use t

I just stated we will remember this standard and then you pile on. . How does calling someones overall posts bullshi&% fit in your standard?
I’m not going to try to explain the exact moment when someone is going too far. Posters who act and speak decently to others don’t have problems with the Maude’s. Posters who act out, insult… and similar… tend to have problems with us.

Please govern yourselves accordingly.

Advertisement
I'm no sage I'm just saying. Coleman I liked but he ain't no Andre Johnson or Julio Jones I'm not losing sleep over a typical sfla speed shifty guy we can get in 23 easily. The 23 class may be an all time class for us in terms of modern day recruiting.

That is what I find funny about fans who follow recruiting. Unless it's a dude with HOF talent, I'm not losing my mind over a recruit. I watched the announcement, and quickly thought about the next guy we can recruit.

I fired many people like this clown who could not see that they were the problem. Text book case.
You need to learn a lot about running a proper business. Just because a small group of people (who happen to be the majority in a certain region) says its true, doesn't make it true. The fact that the man only landed 4 5 stars in 5 years proves he is not elite, no matter how many Canes fans say differently.

I’m not going to try to explain the exact moment when someone is going to far. Posters who act and speak decently to others don’t have problems with the Maude’s. Posters who act out, insult… and similar… tend to have problems with us.

Please govern yourselves accordingly.

What about posters who get banned and come back under a different name?

Asking for my friend Steve. Thanks.

Well, aren't you just a football savant. I recall plenty of people that hated the hire. Plenty of people who were rooting for Manny as well. I guess that's what some fans do.

You certainly seem to think highly of yourself. Just buying people's businesses and flipping them, how do you find time to be such a football visionary?
It is possible to be both.

The day Manny's hire was announced (I believe New Years Eve day), I said it was a "kick in the balls" for the program. However, I knew he was going to be around for a while and would be given every opportunity to fail. But no matter, I just can't root against UM.

Advertisement
What about posters who get banned and come back under a different name?

Asking for my friend Steve. Thanks.
He’s not banned right now if we’re talking about the same poster. One of his random accounts was still active and clipped though.

You didn’t answer my question, though.
I’m not sure what you’re pestering me about now. If someone is banned from the board and comes back on under an alt account, and we see it, we ban it and increase the existing ban time. Duplicate accounts of new users are generally eliminated. Duplicate accounts of established users are often eliminated but not always.

At this point I think it’s better if you don’t continue to try to push your game with me. That goes for your other buddy as well.

Advertisement
I’m not sure what you’re pestering me about now. If someone is banned from the board and comes back on under an alt account, and we see it, we ban it and increase the existing ban time. Duplicate accounts of new users are generally eliminated. Duplicate accounts of established users are often eliminated but not always.

At this point I think it’s better if you don’t continue to try to push your game with me. That goes for your other buddy as well.

Wow lol. It was a legitimate question. You're a moderator. Where else does one go to ask about a rule? Interesting response though. Thanks.

And literally zero idea who you’re referring to re: buddy. Zero.

We've let this go on more than long enough. At this point the thread has devolved into personal shots and nobody is convincing anyone else their view points. If somebody wants to PM me on 4/2/2022 (after the close of the signing period) to revisit where the 2022 class landed I'll be happy to do so (for, like, a day or two).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back