Miami Is NEVER coming back

Miami would be back in a year or two with a REAL COACH. Unfortunately this administration is NOT interested in having a decent football program. They are barely interested in academics anymore. As long as the school can mooch off the ACC and the sky-high tuition they charge students no one gives a flying ****. That's why I rarely watch these games anymore and don't give donations to the school now. THEY DON'T CARE, WHY SHOULD WE? End.Of.Story. (Someone should investigate these hacks.)

Advertisement
You have 13 different warnings. Do you really not know?
Atleast categorize it correctly it wasn’t false information. Also I sent you a private message I would appreciate you responded to that instead the public forum. Thanks in advance.
@Andrew , it would be great if you could make it so that we can add points to custom warnings.

Advertisement
Atleast categorize it correctly it wasn’t false information. Also I sent you a private message I would appreciate you responded to that instead the public forum. Thanks in advance.
I just looked at the infraction. You called T2 a “big fûcking *****” so i thing you got what you deserved. @Andrew give us the ability to put points on custom warnings.

I agree with him. Did anyone watch the game last night? If we aren’t back, so be it root for UM be a fan and have fun tailgating etc.

Whether UM wins another NC or not shouldn’t effect anyone’s life to be honest.
It shouldn't but that wasn't the point he was making. It's the same emotional over the edge response we heard after Syracuse in 98.

The only way you will know if we are going to turn it around.......u will see a next level type of recruiting class. Something we never see that is the only indicator.
We won't and lets be real D.. King can't ******* throw. He's another rb playing qb. He doesn't lead his receivers. He underthrew wiggins and mallory .. and 88 when that could have been a big play touchdown. King is Rosier just short and uglier. I call it how I see it. D'Eriq Rosier is his new name.

Advertisement
I just looked at the infraction. You called T2 a “big fûcking *****” so i thing you got what you deserved. @Andrew give us the ability to put points on custom warnings.

Didn’t say it wasn’t deserved just ask to have it categorized correctly. It wasn’t false information that is all.

Mope logic:
We're gonna lose to UAB. Win 31-14.
We're gonna lose to Louisville. Win 47-34.
We're gonna lose to FSU. Win 52-10.
We're gonna lose to Clamson. Lose 42-17.
See, I was right all along!

We've got 7 more games, then hopefully the ACCCG, then we'll see where we end up. We're not gonna shutter the program because we lost to the number one team in the country. If that's your mindset, then you need mire attainable goals.

Nobody thought we were going to lose to UAB. I don't think that anybody even thought we had much of a chance of losing to FSU.

Our point is that our first 3 opponents were crud, and the Clemson game shows that we're not that good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Every time we lose a game this is what we hear. You do know that when Miami was "back" they didn't go undefeated every year right?

You all need to chill the fvck out. It’s coming. Just be patient. It takes bodies and we don’t have the numbers yet. Just win and recruit. Manny or no manny, it’s a very real 5 years of landing elite talent. We aren’t there yet, but it’s happening

We won't and lets be real D.. King can't ******* throw. He's another rb playing qb. He doesn't lead his receivers. He underthrew wiggins and mallory .. and 88 when that could have been a big play touchdown. King is Rosier just short and uglier. I call it how I see it. D'Eriq Rosier is his new name.
You're right, but why put Nikosi in toward the end.
Why not the 'Future'?..

Nobody thought we were going to lose to UAB. I don't think that anybody even thought we had much of a chance of losing to FSU.

Our point is that our first 3 opponents were crud, and the Clemson game shows that we're not that good.
Kenny White had us losing to UAB.

FSU score prediction thread.

1602437301953.png

1602437334682.png

Advertisement
Back