Miami Is NEVER coming back

Advertisement
This program only cares about cashing ACC checks.
That is 100% the problem. It's why we allow the refs to ***** us over every week. Don't get me wrong, we committed a lot of penalties that were rightfully called. Problem is, Clemson had their fair share of penalties that were NOT called. It's a double standard that I am sick of seeing. It's just wrong, and UM doesn't give a crap. So, why the **** should I?

I'll read the board the rest of the year, but it's going to be hard for me to watch another game. I'm sick of the ACC, and I am sick of UM being their MFing Washington Geberals.

Maybe we will or maybe we won't. I am not crying over it. These kids played their hearts out.

The U have given us the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's and then you get the its been 20 years crowd. For most schools it has been 100 years.

We have things to fix. I wasn't sure we could handle Clemson because of their two players on O and depth. I was more concerned with what would happen if we were down 14-0 and whether or not we would quit and they passed. I also said the real test is the balance of the season so let's see what they do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, if you honestly believe we'll never be back, then why continue pretening to be a fan? Maybe give another team a try. UCF just won a championship a few years ago, they'll be glad to have you.

Well, if you honestly believe we'll never be back, then why continue pretening to be a fan? Maybe give another team a try. UCF just won a championship a few years ago, they'll be glad to have you.

Isnt that what a fan is? Even when you know they won’t be back you still root for that team?

Advertisement
2001 is long gone, need to get over that.
College Football has changed and so has life……smfh
They don't get i! It's about to be 2021. We need to be realistic. We should beat Pitt but doesn't mean we are any closer to playing up to Clemson's level.

Advertisement
Back