Miami Is NEVER coming back

Miami football that we all love dearly, is never coming back to what we all hope it will be. We’re just another run of the mill ACC team. Manny Diaz is not a real HC. Blake Baker as a DC is laughable. Rhett Lashlee called 3 plays and never adjusted to Clemson’s blitzes.

I feel bad for fans who never got to witness the 2001 team. Turn out the lights. We’re finally done and reality sucks

Advertisement
Miami football that we all love dearly, is never coming back to what we all hope it will be. We’re just another run of the mill ACC team. Manny Diaz is not a real HC. Blake Baker as a DC is laughable. Rhett Lashlee called 3 plays and never adjusted to Clemson’s blitzes.

I feel bad for fans who never got to witness the 2001 team. Turn out the lights. We’re finally done and reality sucks
Certainly won’t happenin my lifetime. Gave up watching games a while ago. Maybe some of you youngsters will see a rebirth, but this clown show with these terrible coaches and disinterest from the school administration have made me give up on this program.

This program only cares about cashing ACC checks.

Advertisement

Cool. Will you be logging out and never returning then?

Advertisement

Where's that "Well, bye" gif when you need it?

You’re never going to be a male heterosexual, so I guess that makes it even.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I got banned On September 1. Need more time?
I’ve requested numerous times to add to the infractions we are able to give because we are forced to use misleading ones. It’s been rejected every time. Ain’t in my hands, boss.

I’ve requested numerous times to add to the infractions we are able to give because we are forced to use misleading ones. It’s been rejected every time. Ain’t in my hands, boss.

Wheres your pull man? Lol I understand it being misleading , but if I ask a Mod what I did I atleast expect an answer or remove the infraction.

Advertisement
Back